Will this mean fewer PH drivers?

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Whats with the new requirements?

When are they coming into existence?

Already too many PH drivers.

This measure if it comes in will probably bring the number of new drivers down from 600 per week to 500.

Be lucky

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
Yes and they will be implementing this onto existing drivers aswel...oh dear..looks like I have to leave the trade :(

·
Premium Member
2,548 Posts
Yes and they will be implementing this onto existing drivers aswel...oh dear..looks like I have to leave the trade :(
If they implement this on existing drivers will they not have to wait till the renewal period which could be up to 3 years , if they do try giving the test to drivers that have their ph license already I'm sure many would prefer to give the license back and get a full refund as this test was not part of the application in the beginning .
Would tfl be willing to give a refund !

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
Changes like this are not generally brought in to affect existing drivers.

Before they started issuing PH drivers licenses all existing ph drivers were invited to apply for grandfather rights do they did not need to sit the topographical test

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
Wow need to start learning how to fix Prius hybrid systems. That's where all the money gonna be soon.
Yeah if the amount of ph drivers keeps increasing like it is, there should be plenty of Priuses needing fixing before the debt recovery companies send them down to the car auctions. Lol

·
Banned
586 Posts
Whats with the new requirements?

When are they coming into existence?

I could do this test in south Asian, Far East, South African, American, Aussie, french or Glaswegian accent.
Lost my London one. Wonder why.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Changes like this are not generally brought in to affect existing drivers.

Before they started issuing PH drivers licenses all existing ph drivers were invited to apply for grandfather rights do they did not need to sit the topographical test
When licensing was introduced there was no topographical test at all, introduced later.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts