Uber Drivers Forum banner

do you think i will achieve this 700 weekly earnings goal?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon fellow drivers. I will be retiring from Uber indefinitely come the end of May and until then however, I will be driving after my work hours on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. My weekly goal for this will be 700 before expenses. I am confident I can achieve this goal and will report my earnings each week as I receive them. This is my last crusade as a driver since I will be moving back home to Texas after discharging from the Marine Corps. Wish me luck and hope you guys get yours!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Good Afternoon fellow drivers. I will be retiring from Uber indefinitely come the end of May and until then however, I will be driving after my work hours on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. My weekly goal for this will be 700 before expenses. I am confident I can achieve this goal and will report my earnings each week as I receive them. This is my last crusade as a driver since I will be moving back home to Texas after discharging from the Marine Corps. Wish me luck and hope you guys get yours!
Good Luck Semper Fi.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Good luck dude.
Thanks for your service.

What part of TX?

I spent my Jr. high and high school years in Amarillo.

I was back in CA in just a couple of months after I graduated.

Texas.... California coast, which of these two places?

San Diego won.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah, I grew up there so I am very biased for it haha plus I have potential with business and plus free college now at the university. I have some nice benefits for getting out at 22 :D 5 years was worth it

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hi ariel135, Thank you for your service and for being a good man, too. Best of luck in achieving your Uber goals before moving back home and even better luck to you in achieving them once you get back there. Nothing is more valuable than health, but education is up there. Keep up the great work of being a good example for the rest of us. Uber and our country is lucky to have had you representation!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi ariel135, Thank you for your service and for being a good man, too. Best of luck in achieving your Uber goals before moving back home and even better luck to you in achieving them once you get back there. Nothing is more valuable than health, but education is up there. Keep up the great work of being a good example for the rest of us. Uber and our country is lucky to have had you representation!
much appreciated and thank you.
Semper Fi, Devil Dog. Good luck. You can always Uber the A&M kids around if you need some extra scratch.
that I could, that I could!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Best of luck you to in Texas!

·
Premium Member
64,535 Posts
You can do it !
Just work 60 + hours a week.
Hat Smile Happy Entertainment Font

1 - 18 of 18 Posts