Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone. Just thought I would post an email message from Hi Oscar Co Founder on Hi Oscar's current status for anyone interested.

"Hi Oscar Drivers,

By now you will have downloaded the new apps on the new server. Our work continues and we are busy working on introducing a "Ride Now" button which will enable Drivers to work on Big or Fancy and Oscar. Now that we have the new server we have been pushing for media coverage and will be reviewing a media release by our PR company this week. Hopefully that results in us getting some media coverage and a long awaited boost in Rider numbers (currently 810).

In addition to this, I have some important news to share:

(a) Driver guaranteed trip earnings

We have had more missed trips from Riders due to not having the Drivers so have introduced a new trial whereby all Drivers will earn a minimum of $15 per Oscar trip. Here are some scenarios to explain based on example $6, $17 and $30 fares. In short, the minimum you can expect to earn from each Oscar trip is now $15 which we will top up direct to your bank account.

Font Number Pattern Parallel

b) Now that we have a few more trips coming through, you will need to remember to put your Oscar app on unavailable when you're in an Uber trip/finish for the day. We have had some Drivers not in a position to accept our trip request because on an Uber trip. This results in a negative Rider experience and usually with the Rider going back to Uber. We follow up with the Riders and encourage them to come back and try us again in the future.

Thanks everyone, as usual any feedback let me know"

Daniel

CEO/Co Founder

·
Premium Member
16,715 Posts
Thanks everyone, as usual any feedback let me know"

Daniel

CEO/Co Founder
Okay, Daniel. Thank you.
You asked, so I will respond. You are the CEO / Co Founder of Oscar.

In the credibility stakes, particularly in delivering a message to prospective client drivers, one would expect a high level of professionalism in the content of that message. To see sloppy spelling and /or sloppy grammar, would perhaps, scream out a sloppy organisation.
In referencing the spreadsheet extract.
'Total driver trip eans'.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts