Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received a Lyft email regarding the week's passenger feedback. I only worked 2 rides.

The feedback was: ★★★★★ 1 ratings
★★★★ and below 1 ratings

Safety
Perfect
Navigation
Perfect

Friendliness
Perfect

Cleanliness
Perfect
If those 4 items are perfect, yet someone is rating me 4 stars or below, how am I supposed to increase my rating when I don't know what my problem is? The only possible issues I have had for a poor rating (in the 3 months I've been driving) is a couple and their daughter went shopping and wanted me to hang around so that I'd be there when they were done shopping, which I graciously declined; and the only other problem(s) are when Lyft app goes offline (Which Lyft's suggestion is to move to another area) and that doesn't help me trying to find my rider.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Do more rides, get more feedback and learn to ignore it.

My rating keeps dropping and my feedback was full of comments. 2/3 think I'm the best thing since before Adam. The other third complain about dog hair (the previous ride, either bad rating on dog or dog hair and smell later, no win), a 4 star or below because I was very knowledgeable of the area and friendly but I could have maintained the car better because there was a penny left on her seat.

These people request a ride and are then focused on the 4 flags of safety, cleanliness, friendliness, and navigation and are watching for any possible thing to comment. They view it as a test of their observation skills. Rarely is it actually something they would complain about to any other business. They sure won't say it to us and I bet they don't realize we read the comments and Lyft doesn't unless absolutely necessary.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Weekly feedback summary. The same one that breaks it between 5 star and 4 or below will have comments if the rider gives them. Pay attention to what they like and look for patterns in the complaints, but your not going to please everyone unless you have the car detailed between every ride, let them select the air freshener and give then airline style in seat entertainment and hand them crisp new $100 bills as they get I'm and spill their alcohol and wipe glitter on everything and Holla at the ladies begging them to join the ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts