Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
1 - 7 of 98 Posts

· Premium Member
1,035 Posts
If you don't have a garage then don't get an EV because it's not worth it! I traded my 2018 Camry for a Kia Niro EV and it's been nothing but a nightmare! There's not enough chargers out there and the ones that are out there don't work or they're offline or they're defected. Most of them are level 2 chargers and it takes twelve hours to charge and the level 3 chargers take two hours but it'll cost you $25 bucks so I have charge it twice a day and waste four hours and pay $50 bucks to keep this car running. Then if it's cold out you lose half of your battery life. I was better off keeping my Camry it was cheaper.
IMO every liberal should have one, they deserve it...

· Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Hey dude, I don't care if you're a premium member or the Queen of all members just keep your bulls*#t comments away from me. Now I know you're probably a narcissist and I apologize if I'm wrong but this is in no way an open invitation to go back and forth with you I don't have any interest in communicating with someone who sends idiotic messages like yours and that goes for anyone else who wants to use this forum as there own philosophical institution to make their mark before they leave this world.
take your meds...

1 - 7 of 98 Posts