Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My day started at 4:30 and my last trip ended at 00:30 but I stop to eat and rest at home from 16:30 to 20:30.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
By 10 a.m I did not have any destination filters left, and had a passenger from the Miami port with six bags requesting my uber X that dirtied my vehicle.

·
Premium Member
11,593 Posts
I didn't have any riders directly related to the election, but I did have one indirect victim.

This lady's car was towed from a professional building parking lot. She was there to visit her doctor, but the building is right next door to a fire station/voting precinct and there were signs for voters not to park in the lot. Apparently she was supposed to have some magic sticker indicating she was parking legitimately, but didn't have it.

It was an expensive morning, but fortunately her medical checkup was fine.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got paid a cleaning fee, so it was a good day, I saw a surge in South Beach at midnight, but I was so tired.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This lady had a $20 on her hand and asked me for $15 back and I did not have, then she asked for a $10 dollars back and I told her I only had a $20 bill to my name and she told me $20 is too much of a tip,maybe if she see next time she will give me the tip she is flying back to germany on Sunday :(

·
Registered
126 Posts
This lady had a $20 on her hand and asked me for $15 back and I did not have, then she asked for a $10 dollars back and I told her I only had a $20 bill to my name and she told me $20 is too much of a tip,maybe if she see next time she will give me the tip she is flying back to germany on Sunday :(
Story of my life..

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Had that happened to me once and since then I carry a couple of fives and singles too

1 - 13 of 13 Posts