Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ejection_seat_button_.jpg

I ordered these from Zazzle.com and they came in a sheet of 6 stickers. I used 2...and now have 4 left. (They were approx. $1.75 each)

They are ROUND stickers approx 3.5 in diameter.

I'd like to offer the 4 remaining stickers to the first 4 "Well Known Members' who PM me with their address...and I'll put one in the mail for you to use in your Uber Car. ;)

My Pax get a kick out of them! :rolleyes: (As a matter of fact...I got my first complete week of 5* ratings...AFTER I put this in my car!) :p

I'm going to offer them in the Chicago Forum first...but if I don't get any takers....I'll open the offer to the rest of the UP.net community. (No takers in the Chicago forum!) :oops:

If you'd like one....PM me your address.

Remember: WELL KNOWN members get first dibs! :)

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
View attachment 13802

I ordered these from Zazzle.com and they came in a sheet of 6 stickers. I used 2...and now have 4 left. (They were approx. $1.75 each)

I'd like to offer the 4 remaining stickers to the first 4 "Well Known Members' who PM me with their address...and I'll put one in the mail for you to use in your Uber Car. ;)

My Pax get a kick out of them! :rolleyes: (As a matter of fact...I got my first complete week of 5* ratings...AFTER I put this in my car!) :p

I'm going to offer them in the Chicago Forum first...but if I don't get any takers....I'll open the offer to the rest of the UP.net community. (No takers in the Chicago forum!) :oops:

Every too afraid to death of losing anonymity

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
View attachment 13802

Thanks, i got my sticker, just don't stalk me, ok ...lol.

Check your inbox..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts