Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Half my city qualifies for the extra EIDL Advance money. I live in the other half.... 🤦‍♂️

·
Premium Member
8,264 Posts
Nope. He is distressed that the other half of his city is not declared as the ghetto.
Well, the southern border is wide-open again to any & all illiterate 3rd-world shithole types. The OP can petition his mayor & city council to downgrade his half of the city to "sanctuary" status, and that will quickly eliminate his distress. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Well, the southern border is wide-open again to any & all illiterate 3rd-world shithole types. The OP can petition his mayor & city council to downgrade his half of the city to "sanctuary" status, and that will quickly eliminate his distress. :thumbup:
No need for a petition the Democrats are already working on it as we speak.

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You're distressed because you don't reside in a ghetto??? 🤔
There's identical neighborhoods to mine on the other side of town. My rental house is over there and I'd have no problem living in it. I just wasn't expecting that the town would be split like that. I expected either the whole town would be in the zone or none. And it does suck to miss out by maybe 1 mile.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
I qualify. They sent me the invite email, I filled it out, then they sent me a second email and asked me to fill out a 4506T for permission to get my tax info. Now I'm just waiting. Status is "submitted" so far in the portal.

Also apparently there is another $5,000 grant coming for those with over a 50% loss. To qualify for the current targeted grant you only needed 30% loss.

·
Premium Member
12,044 Posts
There's identical neighborhoods to mine on the other side of town. My rental house is over there and I'd have no problem living in it. I just wasn't expecting that the town would be split like that. I expected either the whole town would be in the zone or none. And it does suck to miss out by maybe 1 mile.
How did you find this out? Were you actually notified by the SBA or did you discover this doing your own research?

I qualify. They sent me the invite email, I filled it out, then they sent me a second email and asked me to fill out a 4506T for permission to get my tax info. Now I'm just waiting. Status is "submitted" so far in the portal.

Also apparently there is another $5,000 grant coming for those with over a 50% loss. To qualify for the current targeted grant you only needed 30% loss.
That's where I'm at. When did you sign 4506T permission?

However, I don't know if we have actually confirmed that getting the email is confirmation we are in a low income community. I can't seem to find anywhere that says if you receive the email you've already been determined to live in a low income community . On the flip side, I also haven't fourth anything saying everyone will get the email and whether you live in a low income community will be decided during the approval process

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
How did you find this out? Were you actually notified by the SBA or did you discover this doing your own research?

Feb 26 I think. I got $0 before for the advance so I will be in the second group.

·
Premium Member
12,044 Posts
Feb 26 I think. I got $0 before for the advance so I will be in the second group.
I got mine February 10th I believe. I got a partial advance the first time.

This is the reference source SBA decides if the applicant's address is in "low income" area or not.

Purple is low-income? Those boundaries are a little more specific than I thought they would have been. The West Boundary to my community is literally maybe a block away! it's right on the other side of the complex that we share property with . That was a little too close. However the Gated Community south of me is in the purple Zone too

·
Premium Member
22,641 Posts
This is the reference source SBA decides if the applicant's address is in "low income" area or not.

Mother****er I'm currently about half a mile from the purple zone. 🤬🤦‍♂

When I move to Vegas a lot of it is in the purple zone so I've got that going for me. 🤷‍♂

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
While the gop is looking to cut tax on the people in gated neighborhoods who cost me an hour for 3 bucks no tip
Crooked Hillary are you trying to start some trouble? I come in peace my friend. I would prefer you share some bipartisan comments with us.

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts

Thanks for that link, mine is on submitted too but I had no idea if I was in a low income area, kinda figured I was but now I know 😃

Where do I find information about this, I've never heard of it until now

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

However, I don't know if we have actually confirmed that getting the email is confirmation we are in a low income community. I can't seem to find anywhere that says if you receive the email you've already been determined to live in a low income community . On the flip side, I also haven't fourth anything saying everyone will get the email and whether you live in a low income community will be decided during the approval process
The SBA website has a map tool. You put in your address, and it shows you whether you are in a low in come area or not

·
Premium Member
12,044 Posts
The SBA website has a map tool. You put in your address, and it shows you whether you are in a low in come area or not
Oh now you tell us! Where were you a month ago? LOL

Thanks for that link, mine is on submitted too but I had no idea if I was in a low income area, kinda figured I was but now I know 😃

Where do I find information about this, I've never heard of it until now
You Will get an email from Them. Did you get the original email to apply for the targeted advanced? If so, how long ago did you submit If so, how long ago did you submit all your documents Your application?

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh now you tell us! Where were you a month ago? LOL

You Will get an email from Them. Did you get the original email to apply for the targeted advanced? If so, how long ago did you submit If so, how long ago did you submit all your documents Your application?
I don't think that tool was there a month ago, lol

1 - 20 of 125 Posts