Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2022 Koenigsegg Regera
7,834 Posts
I like to verify my trips show and my mileage is right. Sometimes I am 3-4 trips back logged before they show up. It is just frustrating.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
I like to verify my trips show and my mileage is right. Sometimes I am 3-4 trips back logged before they show up. It is just frustrating.
You'd think with Uber taking 60% of many of our fares, they could afford some super duper computer system with super duper bandwidth. That way, we could see how badly we are getting hosed in real time.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi-
all week my earnings display has been delayed (sometimes for hours) after each trip. Four days ago the daily Trips showed correctly that I had made 7 trips but the page that showed the individual trips only shows 5 trips and I only got the earnings for 5 trips. Support told me “not to worry “ that it may take 48 hrs for my earnings and trips info to update - but in fact that has still not happened. So basically Uber stiffed me 2 trips. Now I’m in a never ending cycle of contacting support and getting irrelevant responses from technicians not even bothering to research my issue or read the previous responses. Has this happened to anyone else?

·
Registered
25 Posts
The way I work is I periodically make sure it is worth my while to be driving at that time, so I average what I have made with my driving time to make sure that I am earning at least $20/hr. For me this is a necessity as I don't have all day to drive.

·
Super Moderator
2022 Koenigsegg Regera
7,834 Posts
Hi-
all week my earnings display has been delayed (sometimes for hours) after each trip. Four days ago the daily Trips showed correctly that I had made 7 trips but the page that showed the individual trips only shows 5 trips and I only got the earnings for 5 trips. Support told me "not to worry " that it may take 48 hrs for my earnings and trips info to update - but in fact that has still not happened. So basically Uber stiffed me 2 trips. Now I'm in a never ending cycle of contacting support and getting irrelevant responses from technicians not even bothering to research my issue or read the previous responses. Has this happened to anyone else?
I have been seeing the long delays and missing trips, but eventually they always show up before the end of the week. I started taking a screen shot of my waybills on every trip, this gives me the information I need if a trip does not show up in earnings. Pain in the butt, but I will do it until they fix the issue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.