Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to say my earnings are quite a bit higher since the Super Bowl. With all the out of towners gone and possibly the Super Bowl induced sign ups gone as well since the money was down, my pings have been more frequent and my numbers are way up

·
Registered
212 Posts
I drove today for the first time in maybe 3 weeks. I chose a strange time, 7:45 AM to 12:30 and it was shockingly solid and I even managed to get a tiny surge from Hobby (1.2 at 8:22 AM) hourly rate worked out to $14.60 but this time of day/week is normally completely dead.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I am having the same experience. I don't remember the last time I've had this solid of a week (given I've only been driving for 3 months). I'm assuming everyone gave up after the shitty super bowl week. NAPE in town is definitely helping.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Same here. My morning earnings have been a lot better since the Super bowl. Honestly, Superbowl week we a big waste of time for me.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I have not driven since the SB. Hopefully a lot of drivers who went onboard got of the platform. Prior to the SB Washington was flooded with drivers. For every corner there was a driver PARKED. Even my regular spot became flooded.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I started my day about 11:30 at Hobby today with a pickup to downtown. Then, had 3 short rides in the middle of downtown when a trip to IAH came thru. I quit at 4:00 with a pretty solid day. If this keeps up, will be a nice change of pace.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Surge?? Where, when? If that's an early morning thing then never mind, I am still asleep at those hours.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts