Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else having this problem here in LA? I'm supposed to be getting 2x surge on every trip but it's not going through. Yesterday and this morning was fine. They better fix my trips from tonight. Will probably take weeks for them to add the money

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone else having this problem here in LA? I'm supposed to be getting 2x surge on every trip but it's not going through. Yesterday and this morning was fine. They better fix my trips from tonight. Will probably take weeks for them to add the money
Im having the same problem yesterday and today. 1.8x boost in LA and the requests are not coming up at 1.8 and not calculating at 1.8 if the request is accepted. I emailed uber yesterday with the issue and a list of my rides that they needed to compensate the difference for. Still not happening today - they know about it I'm sure. I wouldn't put it passed them to do this to get more drivers on the road and not pay the boost. Has everyone here emailed uber?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Same thing happened Friday night I Emailed them, they responded saying they're aware of the issue and are "working" to resolve it. They adjusted my earnings some hours later. It happened again last night (Saturday) I emailed again and once again they said they're aware.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts