392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Building Plant Window Decoration Christmas decoration
Plant Light Nature Decoration Branch
Christmas tree Christmas ornament Plant Light Window
Window Christmas decoration Celebrating City Event
Building Window Light Plant House
Christmas tree Christmas ornament Decoration Window Plant
display offers so much luminous, holiday razzle-dazzle that you may want to wear shades. Seriously, the Kings County neighborhood is home to the most over-the-top Christmas lights we've ever seen with more than tens of thousands of lights. As one of the most popular Brooklyn attractions, the event entices crowds with inflatable Santas, snowmen and houses blasting Christmas carols from loudspeakers. The experience involves you wandering down multiple blocks and avenues for hours, so make sure you bundle up and peep our list of bars with fireplaces where you can warm up afterward.

Locations
11th to 13th Avenues (also known as Dyker Heights Blvd) from 83rd to 86th St in Dyker Heights, Brooklyn.

Best time to visit from Dusk to 9Pm after that some owners will shut off lights to keep the quiet in the neighborhood
Merry Christmas
Christmas tree Christmas ornament Plant Light Window
Window Christmas decoration Celebrating City Event
Building Window Light Plant House
Christmas tree Christmas ornament Decoration Window Plant

·
Registered
18 Posts
because of this there is crazy traffic in that area. i changed my route home as i got trapped once, instead of taking 86st exit on BQE i take 92st exit

·
Registered
443 Posts
LMFAO. My Family & I were there last night. Feo. 5PM to 7PM. Mob of folks on the sidewalks and streets. Cars are crawling. Houses are over the top insane. We loved it. Them houses look great without the lights.

·
Premium Member
3,507 Posts
Avoid that ish like the plague. If you get stuck in there you can get stuck for an hour.

It used to be a cute thing them folks used to do, now its turned into a jerk off festival. It's all houses, no stores no facilities just lights on houses. Chaos. Cant recommend it...

...Other than this Elmo that had mange and was grungy with one eye falling off...I always got a kick out of that

·
Premium Member
5,233 Posts
My friend was there. Talk about over the top. That could distract drivers and people already can't drive for shit in this city to begin with. Lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts