Uber Drivers Forum banner
341 - 360 of 382 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #343 ·
I read on social media someone said the van doesn't have taxi sign so it might be an uber.

So I'm not sure
Maybe they were doing both? Either way, I drove by that intersection an hour after this happened and I saw no police anywhere. Was going to Costco and didn’t even know this happened.

Terrible situation.
Too many idiots own/have access to guns.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Only the police can be speeding, drunk, crash, leave the scene and fail a sobriety test - 7 years after the fact - and NOT lose their job...

Police get away with literally everything, without any REAL punishment. Guy's going to get a criminal record yet still be a police officer?
This guy wouldn't even pass the test to drive for Uber, but somehow he can be a police officer? WHAT A JOKE!

but it will have a impact on his salary fam...R U F KIDDING ME , throw the pig behind bars and let him get gangraped.. if a citizen was to do this ..you know his life done ruined. adding to the list irrelevant to durham region but apt on bashing the pigs, This stupid bish done f up for all colored folks .. she was all of 2 in entire of canada a person of color in this postion and for free weed or for some D she done f up.

·
Premium Member
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #346 ·
but it will have a impact on his salary fam...R U F KIDDING ME , throw the pig behind bars and let him get gangraped.. if a citizen was to do this ..you know his life done ruined. adding to the list irrelevant to durham region but apt on bashing the pigs, This stupid bish done f up for all colored folks .. she was all of 2 in entire of canada a person of color in this postion and for free weed or for some D she done f up.
Stupid. Effin. Idiot.

·
Premium Member
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #351 ·
Why does she sound like she on drugs ? Oh wait nvm Durham Oshawa say no more..
Because like her comments, they’re uneducated and come from an ignorant place.

Russia and Ukraine are on the brink of an actual war, and this kid making selfie videos, making $100k+ and probably never missed a day of work due to lockdowns, is *****ing and talking about fighting a war here for our rights and freedoms?

Let’s put this lady on the east side of the Donetsk military zone and see what she thinks about war. Hell - send her to the south side of Chicago for a week and I’m sure she’d toss that badge quicker than she got it.

What an absolute tool of an individual. So much privilege, so much comfort, not enough brain cells.

·
Premium Member
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #352 ·

Look at this - more police officers signing up to “fight the oppression” of emergency measures… this is what we”re doing now? Paying these idiots to assemble and fight for the injustice caused by a global pandemic?

What a joke…

Chin News Font Poster Smile

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Because like her comments, they’re uneducated and come from an ignorant place.

Russia and Ukraine are on the brink of an actual war, and this kid making selfie videos, making $100k+ and probably never missed a day of work due to lockdowns, is *****ing and talking about fighting a war here for our rights and freedoms?

Let’s put this lady on the east side of the Donetsk military zone and see what she thinks about war. Hell - send her to the south side of Chicago for a week and I’m sure she’d toss that badge quicker than she got it.

What an absolute tool of an individual. So much privilege, so much comfort, not enough brain cells.
They are just responding to the threat brought to them by vaxxer extremists. They didn't start it nor It is their fault. Why you are so angry?

·
Premium Member
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #357 ·
What is the different between forcing others to do something than what ISIS does? How exactly I am uneducated. What is the benefit you can have with others compliances?
Comparing people who believe in vaccines to ISIS members now? I would hope you know How prevalent and common vaccines are and that close to 100% of Canadians have had one at some point in their life. It is nearly impossible to live in any first world country without one vaccine or another or even multiple.

How does that compare to being ISIS?

My benefit to other peoples compliances you ask? I can list many.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Comparing people who believe in vaccines to ISIS members now? I would hope you know How prevalent and common vaccines are and that close to 100% of Canadians have had one at some point in their life. It is nearly impossible to live in any first world country without one vaccine or another or even multiple.

How does that compare to being ISIS?

My benefit to other peoples compliances you ask? I can list many.
You brought this to yourself, threat the others and it is not the others' fault. That what I see it and all I can say.

#ISIS

341 - 360 of 382 Posts