Uber Drivers Forum banner
301 - 320 of 352 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #305 ·
Been saying it for the last year or 2... Ajax is becoming the shenanigans capital of Durham.
Oshawa still owns the title, but Ajax is a very close second...

·
Premium Member
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #313 ·
Anyone driving Uber in Durham has gotten round trip calls to this place. I'm surprised the cops took this long to shut them down. I've known about this spot for years....

A couple here and there but I try to avoid that area in general in Oshawa. Pure halfway houses and shelters in that block.

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
Oshawa has some pretty ghetto spots. White ghettos tho… beer case wardrobes and country music…
True...even with all man dems moving into Ajax. Ajax been making headlines for the wrong reasons. 🤦‍♂️ bowmanville u up next..🤣🙉.

·
Premium Member
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #318 ·
True...even with all man dems moving into Ajax. Ajax been making headlines for the wrong reasons. 🤦‍♂️ bowmanville u up next..🤣🙉.
Ajax is the new Pickering in terms of unwanted attention. Been that way for 4-6 years now. It’s growing so fast and houses many more rentals, which creates a lack of community and pride - it’ll eventually even out with proper planning but Ajax does not want to stop building…

Bowmanville is still white af. It’ll take a while, but it’ll probably start when all those 10+ storey apartments go up near Bowmanville Av & hwy2

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
Ajax is the new Pickering in terms of unwanted attention. Been that way for 4-6 years now. It’s growing so fast and houses many more rentals, which creates a lack of community and pride - it’ll eventually even out with proper planning but Ajax does not want to stop building…

Bowmanville is still white af. It’ll take a while, but it’ll probably start when all those 10+ storey apartments go up near Bowmanville Av & hwy2
Oh yeah it's insane with Ajax ..left right everywhere you turn they just shoving em lol.
I give it 5+ years and Ajax is the new scar town and bowmanville raided by non white. White people going to lose their shit. 🤣 I really like Whitby big houses everyone got a daam pool.

·
Premium Member
8,331 Posts
Oh yeah it's insane with Ajax ..left right everywhere you turn they just shoving em lol.
I give it 5+ years and Ajax is the new scar town and bowmanville raided by non white. White people going to lose their shit. 🤣 I really like Whitby big houses everyone got a daam pool.
We dont have a pool. 2-3 year waiting list. Ask again in 2024...

301 - 320 of 352 Posts