Uber Drivers Forum banner
281 - 300 of 352 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,096 Posts
Officially a Durham man now...😌..moving forward there will be zero tolerance in bashing Durham 🤬. Scartown is where my heart is @..is 10 mins away ping the norm down here ? Very far pick ups and short drop off..Pickering is ok but Ajax very bad. I'm strictly a df mode driver only.

·
Premium Member
7,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #287 ·
Officially a Durham man now...😌..moving forward there will be zero tolerance in bashing Durham 🤬. Scartown is where my heart is @..is 10 mins away ping the norm down here ? Very far pick ups and short drop off..Pickering is ok but Ajax very bad. I'm strictly a df mode driver only.
Durham is still dead. It’s been 3 years and still no pings!

·
Premium Member
19,705 Posts
Durham is a place where every family owns at least one car; and there’s oodles of free parking everywhere.

Rideshare and taxi is only productive in places like downtown where parking in expensive and owning a car is not all that convenient
The common sense rideshare secret that is not so common for some reason .

·
Premium Member
8,769 Posts
Rideshare and taxi is only productive in places like downtown where parking in expensive and owning a car is not all that convenient
I hate DT actually, the roads are messed up & suspension parts are expensive.. I like the smooth suburban roads.

I weep for my car when I’m DT and rejoice when I get a trip out of there.

·
Premium Member
19,705 Posts
Where you go DT for premium rides?
Depends on time of the day... but pretty much any upscale areas (it doesn't mean just Yorkville... actually I don't really stay around there long... too many premium cars there, and it's a traffic trap).... but definitely not moss park lol.

·
Banned
7,070 Posts
I hate DT actually, the roads are messed up & suspension parts are expensive.. I like the smooth suburban roads.

I weep for my car when I’m DT and rejoice when I get a trip out of there.
dt king and portland is where you get back 2 back rides
i waited there once and i get at least 10 b2b

281 - 300 of 352 Posts