Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, when I was deactivated for no reason last month, literally, spent an hour on the phone yesterday talking to 4 reps all of which couldn't find a single report on my account, I filled out the reactivate me form. I use Roboform to fill out web forms so I don't have to type everything in. I forgot Roboform is set to my regular email address, not my work one. I realized as I was clicking submit, but it was while I was clicking it, so it was too late to stop it. I've explained this to them several times and was told no problem, we'll fix it, but now in addition to the original deactivation they're saying there was fraud on my account. I told them "How could it be fraud? I wasn't setting up a new account using a different email and different phone number, I filled out the reactivate me form with the wrong email address by accident, but the same phone number". They've also tried saying I failed my Checkr background check. Which you can see in the photo simply is not true. It feels like they keep rotating excuses. When I talked to them yesterday, the last girl I spoke with said "It's weird, you have almost 8,000 trips, 4.9 rating with passengers, 100% with customers and restaurants, and I'm not seeing a single report on your account". So she said the specialized team that specializes in never getting back to you will get back to me in 3-5 business days. Same team they told me a month ago would get back to me in 3-5 business days.

Meanwhile, Dara's all over the news claiming he wants old drivers back and is spending $250 million to get them back. But existing drivers they canned for no reason? They don't care about those.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,837 Posts
I filled out the reactivate me form
Where is this Reactivate me form ? What is the click path to get to it ? On App ? or Online ?

I had similar, opting out of arbitration..

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where is this Reactivate me form ? What is the click path to get to it ? On App ? or Online ?

I had similar, opting out of arbitration..
When you first get deactivated they send you an email with the link, or you could try logging in to the actual driver website and it will give you a link for that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts