Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was standing in Bay Ridge on tuesday at 3AM waiting for parking or ping, whichever comes first:cool: Got a ping from Lyft. That was a guy called Ray 5 mins away. Moved on. Got cancel from him. Then again. Cancel. I started thinking about those cheaps who play roulette to get a better car (i drive a camry). Ok, son of a beetch, let's play. Moved near his location, parked and turned lights off. Got and accepted seven pings from this idiot lol. On seventh he called me to ask to go offline. I asked why and who the hell is he to ask this lmao. Unfortunately didnt get another ping from this bastard. Ray, if you will ever read post - thank you for improving my acceptance rate;) P.s. you are an idiot:p

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Was standing in Bay Ridge on tuesday at 3AM waiting for parking or ping, whichever comes first:cool: Got a ping from Lyft. That was a guy called Ray 5 mins away. Moved on. Got cancel from him. Then again. Cancel. I started thinking about those cheaps who play roulette to get a better car (i drive a camry). Ok, son of a beetch, let's play. Moved near his location, parked and turned lights off. Got and accepted seven pings from this idiot lol. On seventh he called me to ask to go offline. I asked why and who the hell is he to ask this lmao. Unfortunately didnt get another ping from this bastard. Ray, if you will ever read post - thank you for improving my acceptance rate;) P.s. you are an idiot:p
Haha!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Idiot passanger bastard

·
Registered
748 Posts
Maybe he was in a car already an wanted to get that particular driver. Maybe he was pinging himself. Maybe he didn't like the way you look. Maybe he was just a total wacko.

·
Registered
828 Posts
He wanted benz for price of geo. Cheapskates

1 - 7 of 7 Posts