Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automatic 1 star. I hate it when drivers, who are supposed to carry up to four passengers, lay their front seat forward to disincentivize people from sitting there, or direct me to sit in the back when I'm super tall. I have purchased up to four people, you should be grateful I'm only one. I hate sitting in the back with my head touching the ceiling, looking out those tiny tinted windows. What's wrong with people that they don't like someone sitting up front I never gave two s**** as a driver. I'll spit on their car as they drive away if I feel 1 star isn't pumishmemt enough.

Tbh I haven't done that and when people make me sit in the back I don't really mind because it just makes me feel more comfortable about not tipping (when I normally feel pressured to).

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well you sound like a crappy passenger.
You one star and don't tip your drivers just because they want passengers to sit in the back?

I used to not care whether passengers sat in the front or backseat. Then I had a tall male passenger sit next to me, who seemed normal enough during the ride, but at the end of the trip he leaned over and tried to shove his tounge down my throat and apparently didn't understand the meaning of "NO!"

Now I put my bag on the seat and push the seat up to discourage people from sitting next to me. Amazingly, I still get guys asking me to move my purse, that they want to sit up front...

As a driver, it makes me nervous having a passenger sit up front, I need the space. Also, it's harder for passengers to try and grope or kiss you from the backseat. I think having some space between the passenger and driver is a good thing, especially when it comes to safety.

·
Premium Member
63,040 Posts
Automatic 1 star. I hate it when drivers, who are supposed to carry up to four passengers, lay their front seat forward to disincentivize people from sitting there, or direct me to sit in the back when I'm super tall. I have purchased up to four people, you should be grateful I'm only one. I hate sitting in the back with my head touching the ceiling, looking out those tiny tinted windows. What's wrong with people that they don't like someone sitting up front I never gave two s**** as a driver. I'll spit on their car as they drive away if I feel 1 star isn't pumishmemt enough.

Tbh I haven't done that and when people make me sit in the back I don't really mind because it just makes me feel more comfortable about not tipping (when I normally feel pressured to).
You can sit up front in my car.
Spitting on cars is not nice !
It is regarded in the same light as drivers pulling customers teeth with pliars.

·
Registered
151 Posts

I'll spit on you then knock you out if you dare get like that.

First I don't want to smell your body or breath. 2nd I don't want you touching my controls with your dirty hands, 3rd since I know you're most likely not tipping then please sit where there was urine and puke prior. You don't deserve to be comfortable.

Yes I do put the seat all the way up. Unless it's a good surge I don't give a shgg if you are comfortable or happy.

Had 2 female riders the other day gloating about how their ride was like $1 across town. With that kind of expectation and entitlement you think I will get dressed nice, open the door, and offer water with gel in my hair? Eff no I come in sandals and shorts so that I'm comfortable, I don't give a rat how tall you are sir in the back where you belong. Otherwise order XL or better yet tip nice.

This is to all pax not just knocked out OP

·
Registered
15,929 Posts

Your title is correct. BTW my back seat has more leg room than many front seats. So it's not like you're always going to be horribly cramped in the back.

·
Premium Member
63,040 Posts
I'll spit on you then knock you out if you dare get like that.

First I don't want to smell your body or breath. 2nd I don't want you touching my controls with your dirty hands, 3rd since I know you're most likely not tipping then please sit where there was urine and puke prior. You don't deserve to be comfortable.

Yes I do put the seat all the way up. Unless it's a good surge I don't give a shgg if you are comfortable or happy.

Had 2 female riders the other day gloating about how their ride was like $1 across town. With that kind of expectation and entitlement you think I will get dressed nice, open the door, and offer water with gel in my hair? Eff no I come in sandals and shorts so that I'm comfortable, I don't give a rat how tall you are sir in the back where you belong. Otherwise order XL or better yet tip nice.

This is to all pax not just knocked out OP
Get in. Be quiet. And you won't get the night stick.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,789 Posts

Im schizophrenic and so am I.

You hate sitting in back but like sitting in back...?

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Legroom? That would be waaaay over THERE. In the middle lol.

Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car Car seat cover

Thats got like 6 feet of legroom for complainers

Btw everyones seat moved up is so YOU can fit in the backseat., which is where everyone else generally goes...hence its set up for the usual scenario

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
How about you take you overly cheap ride, keep your mouth shut, and be happy.

Or be a human being and ask to sit up front. Everytime someone asks me my response is "whatever your comfortable with". I just want you in and out of my car asap.

As far as the spitting goes just keep in mind that some drivers couldn't care less about uber and the satisfaction of knocking you out might be to appealing to turn away from.

·
Registered
404 Posts

I'll never understand how people as miserable as you survive to adulthood.

What's your problem now? Too tall for the back seat? You noticed my front seat is pulled forward to encourage people to sit in the back and you took that as an insult?

Why not act like a normal human being and politely mention that you'd prefer to sit in front?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Well you sound like a crappy passenger.
You one star and don't tip your drivers just because they want passengers to sit in the back?

I used to not care whether passengers sat in the front or backseat. Then I had a tall male passenger sit next to me, who seemed normal enough during the ride, but at the end of the trip he leaned over and tried to shove his tounge down my throat and apparently didn't understand the meaning of "NO!"

Now I put my bag on the seat and push the seat up to discourage people from sitting next to me. Amazingly, I still get guys asking me to move my purse, that they want to sit up front...

As a driver, it makes me nervous having a passenger sit up front, I need the space. Also, it's harder for passengers to try and grope or kiss you from the backseat. I think having some space between the passenger and driver is a good thing, especially when it comes to safety.
I've been groped by Pax sitting behind me on 3 separate rides. Its easier for passengers reach around and grab you when you cant see it coming.

·
Registered
549 Posts
And I hate passengers too stupid to move the seat back if they sit in the front so they sit there acting uncomfortable the whole ride.
I just had a girl like that the other day who sat up front. I told her she could move the chair back so she would have more room. I seen her reach to the right side of the chair thinking that is how to move her chair back. So i corrected her and said, "oh, to move the chair just lift the bar that's right under the front of your seat." She then, without even trying to reach down to move it got all flustered and said, "Forget it, it's just too complicated!!!". I looked at her and said "Is it?".
I just let her sit scrunched. Wth is complicated about that? Smh, ridiculous.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
I had an NBA player as a pax a while back, visiting family and playing against the Lakers. When I saw him come out of the house, I saidto myself, "oh sheet, he ain't gonna fit!" I asked if he preferred the front or back, and said back seat. I obliged, and told him to give me a minute to move the front seat as far forward as it can. He barely fit in the back, and said the front is usually more cramped because his knees would hit the dash.

Every person is different.

You can ride in my car any time, front or back seat. Spitting on my car will get you deactivated.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts