Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,181 Posts
Opitmus wrote the program himself. He's a cranky SOB so he will not share it with you. If you want to get it, you will have to find out where his fav spots are and camp out. Then when you get a PAX Request and cancel after you have moved, you can text him and ask again. He may cave in and sell you his new super duper app, but probably not.

Edit: Adapt or Die...

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Opitmus wrote the program himself. He's a cranky SOB so he will not share it with you. If you want to get it, you will have to find out where his fav spots are and camp out. Then when you get a PAX Request and cancel after you have moved, you can text him and ask again. He may cave in and sell you his new super duper app, but probably not.

Edit: Adapt or Die...
HAHA!!! Evolution baby. Survival of the fittest ;-)

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hay optimus.
Where can i get that chart. Or how. Still dont know about any free app for that info. Thanks.
I can't say at the moment. They are suppose to be a sponsor of this site shortly and I wont promote it unless the owner of the site gets a cut. That is what you call business. Sorry, but this site costs money to run. Not fair for others to make money on someone else's hard work and not be cut in.

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good tool to have for analyzing data and possible forcast of where to be and at what times. NOW..if you only had a transporter to take you from one hot spot to another! o_O
There's a saying we use when we trade stocks. The trend is your friend. Doesn't matter what spot, they all have their peek periods. The key is, wherever you drop off, you need to be aware of the trend. What time of day or night it is and where is my best bet for the next available lucrative ping

·
Registered
930 Posts
Hay optimus.
Where can i get that chart. Or how. Still dont know about any free app for that info. Thanks.
Just type in "uber surge" on your app store search bar. Author is Duncan Cunningham, app name is "2x" I just got it for free. But if you want to monitor multiple locations you have to subscribe. It's pretty cheap. http://www.surgeapp.org/

1 - 19 of 19 Posts