1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
11,431 Posts
When I go out drinking I like to smoke cigarettes, maybe is should try driving uber

·
Premium Member
5,362 Posts
He should have driven the car to a police station near his house and then reported the driver. I'm sure a cop would understand the situation, especially if the drunk driver specifically allowed the passenger to drive. One of the cops might have even driven him the rest of the way home

·
Premium Member
5,233 Posts
The sad thing is Uber did nothing to the rider who posted this online. Ban that fool's account, doesnt that violate terms of use? And how stupid do you have to be to post pics of you driving a vehicle that isn't yours to your house? Should have just called another Uber? What did he do when he got to his house? Did he leave the drunk guy in the car ? Smh.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
https://www.yahoo.com/news/uber-passenger-drives-home-driver-drunk-2-110713054.html

Apparently guy orders uber, driver shows up drunk and drowsy... passenger moves driver to passenger seat and drives himself home...

Also the driver in the app did not match the driver that showed up...

I wonder if pax tipped and badged himself.
i can see down the line,uber drivers blow into a app on a phone, thats tests drug and alcohol in your system, but it won't happen tomorrow,jmo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts