Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up these 3 drink guys, ages 21-23 (they told me) ... conversation was lively, laughing, and quick... dropped them off from Aria to MGM then got this. (With 1 star)

Before being in my car they all had beers and red cups half full of liquor, I told them to drink it or pour it out. ... no problems, they (understood)

I literally have a handheld vacuum in my car and I go to the car wash every other day ... it was a 1.3 mile trip (hard to fix that trip route, which took 8 minutes), my music never changes, and was low because we were talking about their night, and my service ... I told them to drink the alcohol or throw it out before getting in my car lol

Attachments

·
Banned
660 Posts
Is that what I'll have to look forward to when I finally do an overnight I did a late night one last night, the kids were pretty decent for when I asked them to chug their drinks before they can get in the car. They did not tip me though. But they were pleasent for the ride . Now earlier in the day , I had some girls going to Encore Beach. they all got in , off we went until I looked in back and saw that 5 were sitting there . Cancel!

I can feel my routine starting to go, and I really don't care

Rating

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
I picked up these 3 drink guys, ages 21-23 (they told me) ... conversation was lively, laughing, and quick... dropped them off from Aria to MGM then got this. (With 1 star)

Before being in my car they all had beers and red cups half full of liquor, I told them to drink it or pour it out. ... no problems, they (understood)

I literally have a handheld vacuum in my car and I go to the car wash every other day ... it was a 1.3 mile trip (hard to fix that trip route, which took 8 minutes), my music never changes, and was low because we were talking about their night, and my service ... I told them to drink the alcohol or throw it out before getting in my car lol
Must be looking for a credit.

·
Registered
84 Posts

I get the conversation least a few times a week. Some dont appreciate a mid 30s guy listening to the conservative news?
My Car my radio. I dont cater to anyone. Nor am I the one to have these Aux cords, tissues and wash my car daily.
But yet still have only been rated less then 5 stars 6 times

1 - 7 of 7 Posts