Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do we have to call up TLC to assaign a facility for an appointment. Or just go anywhere and bring it to them at the window for renewal??

·
Banned
2,126 Posts
do we have to call up TLC to assaign a facility for an appointment. Or just go anywhere and bring it to them at the window for renewal??
Just go to your nearest LabCorp facility one month before your yearly date, you don't have to contact the TLC at all, the lab will send your results to the TLC. After you take your drug test, you will receive a receipt from them, just keep it for your records.
LabCorp is the facility that works with the TLC, mine is just around the block from my house where I live. Call them up and tell them you need to make an appointment for the NYC TLC drug test, they will guide you to your nearest facility.
https://www.labcorp.com/wps/portal/...Q09LYwN_txBHA09vv0BL_wAPI5MQM_2CbEdFAHfyYKI!/

Reactions: Five Star

·
Registered
640 Posts
You have to call one of the TLC verified labs to make an appointment for the drug test.
Also you have to bring your TLC license with you ...Here's a tlc drug lab #

1 (800) 923-2624

·
Banned
2,126 Posts
You have to call one of the TLC verified labs to make an appointment for the drug test.
Also you have to bring your TLC license with you ...Here's a tlc drug lab #

1 (800) 923-2624
It's LabCorp that works with the NYC TLC.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Just go to your nearest LabCorp facility one month before your yearly date, you don't have to contact the TLC at all, the lab will send your results to the TLC. After you take your drug test, you will receive a receipt from them, just keep it for your records.
LabCorp is the facility that works with the TLC, mine is just around the block from my house where I live. Call them up and tell them you need to make an appointment for the NYC TLC drug test, they will guide you to your nearest facility.
https://www.labcorp.com/wps/portal/...Q09LYwN_txBHA09vv0BL_wAPI5MQM_2CbEdFAHfyYKI!/
This is incorrect you have to call the TLC.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
For first time application, you just walk in on a lab Corp listed on the website (not all are accepted) so make sure it's the one on the LabCorp website. If it's a renewal application you have to make an appointment.

·
Premium Member
5,209 Posts
You can bring your fresh urine sample to the TLC office. It must be in a sealed container (Spapple bottle). Coffee containers are not acceptable. Be sure to label the container with your name and number. Give it to the receptionist in a sealed brown paper bag. Do not forget to get a receipt. If that is a problem, you have the option of flagging down a TLC agent (only in Manhatten) and have him drop of the sample at the end of his or her shift. Most TLC are more then happy to help you out. If you ever need advice do not hesitate to PM me.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
You can bring your fresh urine sample to the TLC office. It must be in a sealed container (Spapple bottle). Coffee containers are not acceptable. Be sure to label the container with your name and number. Give it to the receptionist in a sealed brown paper bag. Do not forget to get a receipt. If that is a problem, you have the option of flagging down a TLC agent (only in Manhatten) and have him drop of the sample at the end of his or her shift. Most TLC are more then happy to help you out. If you ever need advice do not hesitate to PM me.
That's hot.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Dude... hes going to believe you lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts