Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else have this problem. App is up to date but the boost didn't show up on the trips. I personally think I lost money today because of it. Thanks Ubereats for having such a shitty app

I should of made close to 100 dollars in a few hours the way I was going but now what a joke. They still haven't messeage me back after sending in a email 3hrs ago and the stupid support team is completely useless and I think they need to get rid of them. Waste of money and pay the driversion more

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone else have this problem. App is up to date but the boost didn't show up on the trips. I personally think I lost money today because of it. Thanks Ubereats for having such a shitty app

I should of made close to 100 dollars in a few hours the way I was going but now what a joke. They still haven't messeage me back after sending in a email 3hrs ago and the stupid support team is completely useless and I think they need to get rid of them. Waste of money and pay the driversion more
Meet too. I switched over to postmates till they get it fixed. Get 60% tips on postmates too.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are trying to fight me on some like they always do. Always those messages with can you send me more details... ***** I just sent you 3 screenshots how many more you want. ****ing ridiculous.... Then when you say you have a family lawyer and that you will be contacting all those customers from yesterday they will usually stop playing with their ********

Because only if the customers and restaurants knew how many times this actually goes on. I already talked to some that give me tips every time and they are shocked to hear that Uber has trouble over charging people then paying the driver the wrong amount. Many lawsuits on it and reason why Uber doesn't allow class lawsuits anymore because they are scammers. Funny how in America these days its all about ripping people off to make millions. Had a boss that had 5 house and bunch of sport cars. 3 people in the shop could hardly pay for child support each week... WTF

Also UberEats is making restaurants pay to change their name on the app even though they already take out 35%/ registered with Uber. Uber wanted to charge them again to set it all up. Same thing with bags and stickers for drivers. ITS TECHNICALLY FREE ADVERTISEMENT FOR UBER. Do not buy them they should be forced to give them to us.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I had some issues with support within the app. This past week.

I suggest reaching out using Facebook messenger if possible. After 10 attempts through the app, I was able to get it taken care of by email within an hour of messaging them.

Best of luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts