Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is that it ?...
BC does nothing wrong, just making sure his passenger gets to his destination ASAP.....
We all know BC passengers are more important that the bottom feeders Uber carry...they have meetings to go to & make big decisions...In future you should just pull over & let us through...thank you
Sorry but if I see you...I'm not allowed to pull over because I'll end up in a Taxi rank with you. We all know that we shouldn't stop there!!!

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Is that it ?...
BC does nothing wrong, just making sure his passenger gets to his destination ASAP.....
We all know BC passengers are more important that the bottom feeders Uber carry...they have meetings to go to & make big decisions...In future you should just pull over & let us through...thank you
To me everyone is the same. I know most Uber customers are cheapos but also many are very successful (bankers, CEOs, celebrities) and they would still useUber even if fares were X3 or X4 because of availability and convenience. Anyway I hate Uber and I'm not here to make them look good. All I'm saying is people need to respect each other nobody is superior even if you have passed the knowledge of London or your an astronaut. One day I'll be driving a black cab if it is still a better option but I never look down on anyone.

·
Banned
3,748 Posts
You need eyes behind your head with you clowns...

The 'roundel of stupid' in the left, top corner gives it away.
London will be better off without you mugs.

Not a day goes by without seeing one of these incidents carried out by performing monkeys...

15 days to go!

#inandoutboss
#chillisauceboss
#signonsignonwithhopeinyourheartandyoullnevergetajob

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You need eyes behind your head with you clowns...

The 'roundel of stupid' in the left, top corner gives it away.
London will be better off without you mugs.

Not a day goes by without seeing one of these incidents carried out by performing monkeys...

15 days to go!

#inandoutboss
#chillisauceboss
#signonsignonwithhopeinyourheartandyoullnevergetajob
That is Greyhound from Straetham!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Is that it ?...
Cutting people up and giving the finger while POB? Gold standard eh. #Hashtag

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Is that it ?...
Do you really believe that?

Saudi Royals use UberLux.

But then some also buy in Chauffeurs, use Black Cabs and have an Account with a local Minicab Co.

At the end of the day the travelling public will use who they want when they want.

And as soon as the average Black Cab admits that to themself they will be much less stressed.

Black cabs when travelling themselves out in the burbs use PH over their YB colleagues.

I have probably put more punters in Taxis than most on here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts