Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking to my friend about driving in the rain which neither of us would do unless it is surging. However, he told me that Monday he saw a ton of Uber cars out and no surge. He turned off his app during the rain storm and waited for a surge, still no surge came.

The reason why we won't drive in the rain without surges is not hard to figure out. Your risks increase. The risk of getting into an accident, the risk of running into a flooded street, and not to forget the extra damage that occurs from muddy shoes and wet clothes.

So why when it is pouring down rain do some of you people take all that risk for no extra charge?

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Because most Uber drivers are newbies. Uber goes through drivers like water.
Part of it is because they are out their driving in the rain for pennies. I've heard horror stories of Uber drivers wrecking their cars and getting flooded out. I really don't like to drive in the rain unless it's 2x surge or more.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Does Uber care?
Thank you for contacting us about this issue. We want you to know that we take your problem very seriously and will moniter your passenger for further activity. Again our sincerest concerns about your issue seandmc. Can you see how much we care

1 - 11 of 11 Posts