Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I moving from San Francisco to Olympia. Does anyone know if I need a current business license to drive in Olympia or can I start driving and add it later? Need to start driving pretty quick for income. Thx all! - Tom

·
Registered
21 Posts
No city license needed in Olympia, but if you don't already have a Tacoma license I would recommend getting it as once you get close to Tacoma you wouldn't be able to drive there without the Tacoma city business license. And yes this can actually be a pretty good area, I've only driven there one day but did really well.

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
The nice thing about some of those areas is even though it never surges you never have to deal with ants. Demand is low but if someone does ping an Uber you will get it.

·
Banned
785 Posts
The nice thing about some of those areas is even though it never surges you never have to deal with ants. Demand is low but if someone does ping an Uber you will get it.
Yah less ants, but lets face it, most of us are surge junkies by now. Hate those times is hella busy for a few days and disappears, withdraws are not good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts