Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I wanted to know if i would be able to drive in another city if my license is from London. Say for example if I was to move to manchester, how would that work?

·
Premium Member
8,065 Posts
Hi all,

I wanted to know if i would be able to drive in another city if my license is from London. Say for example if I was to move to manchester, how would that work?
TfL licence is valid all the way up to John O'Groats so no worries there.

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
Hi all,

Literally the answer is yes
But you cannot ply for hire outside your licensed area without a pre booking

·
Registered
19 Posts
I see PCO licensed vehicles all the time in Manchester. I met one guy at Manchester airport and he told me he prefers working here as it's faster to make money as theirs less traffic, even though the fares are cheaper!

·
Premium Member
989 Posts
You don't have to be worried with uber. They don't take NO for an answer. I think it was in Pittsburgh, US, they tested their driverless cars in live traffic, despite of the city didn't allow them to do so. In Reading, they didn't get licence to operate and they keep sending drivers there via back door. So yep, you can go everywhere you like as long as you will bring 25% for Travis back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts