Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I keep strong driving during Ramadan?

Yesterdat I had a very rude customer in Bronx at 137th st and Brooks ave. I picked up rider at 125th and Amsterdam ave which is why I was there. She came into the car with chinese food that smell like a pork and rice. Her and very rude guy that smell of a strong smoke. They complained about price the hole way. She also report me to Uber and give me bad ratings.

How do I keep strong during this holy month?

·
Registered
602 Posts

Yesterdat I had a very rude customer in Bronx at 137th st and Brooks ave. I picked up rider at 125th and Amsterdam ave which is why I was there. She came into the car with chinese food that smell like a pork and rice. Her and very rude guy that smell of a strong smoke. They complained about price the hole way. She also report me to Uber and give me bad ratings.

By not caring

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
when is eid? thats when muslim drivers take the day off so the rest of us get surge rides.
June 14,15 (Thursday and Friday)

Right when World Cup starts.
Games to watch:
Jun 14: Russia vs Saudi Arabia
Jun 15: Egypt vs Uruguay / Morocco vs Iran / Portugal vs Spain

Ole, ole ole♫♫♫

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts

You shouldn't be driving. Haram Haram Haram

Don't work before Iftar.
Don't accept jobs in conflict zones..
And don't do the job if you gonna whine all the time..
Conflict Zones????? Wow! Please Explain

·
Premium Member
5,130 Posts

I never fasted while driving the whole day. I think it's risky you can get dizzy and then get into an accident. But if you work during the day, make sure before you fast you drink alot of water, eat salad and fruits. Make a search on the internet, they tell you what foods are best to eat before fasting each day.

when is eid? thats when muslim drivers take the day off so the rest of us get surge rides.
I do not take off on any holiday, even Eid el Adha. That's 2 months and 10 days after Eid el Fitr.

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
I never fasted while driving the whole day. I think it's risky you can get dizzy and then get into an accident. But if you work during the day, make sure before you fast you drink alot of water, eat salad and fruits. Make a search on the internet, they tell you what foods are best to eat before fasting each day.

I do not take off on any holiday, even Eid el Adha. That's 2 months and 10 days after Eid el Fitr.
Haram Haram Haram

THE BRONX! LMAO!
Lmao. That guy has some HATE on his speech

·
Registered
669 Posts
Lmao. That guy has some HATE on his speech
No hate just statistics.
Just a quickly wrong typed and chosen word , what I meant was crime.

But if we talk statistically an area with 1000 crime per sq/ mile is almost equal to conflict zone.
So I am not too far out from the park.

Let's give the link again for newbies :
If you don't know where you are look at the maps.

Https ://maps.nyc.gov/crime/

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.