Uber Drivers Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 858 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There are no microchips, no DNA modification, your chance of getting struck by lightning is multiple times higher than you getting a fatal outcome from vaccine. Don't be dumb, go get vaccinated before driving others or delivering food/goods. Uber should mandate proof of vaccination now that availability is there. There is no reason to risk people's life and health unnecessarily.

Ps: what happened to being taught to use credible sources for information? Wasn't that stuff taught as early as grade school and reinforced even back in high school? If your college educated and believe in anti-vax then 🤦‍♂️.

PSS: if you paid for your education you can likely get a refund by linking to your posts that demonstrated your anti-vax views from their failure to teach you how to use proper and credible sources for research & information.

·
Premium Member
5,019 Posts
There is no reason to risk people's life and health unnecessarily.
And yet you're promoting an experimental vaccine that's doing exactly that. LOL

what happened to being taught to use credible sources for information?
The most deadliest vaccines in history.
More deaths after taking Covid experimental vaccines in the first 4months than from all the other vaccines combined for the last 30 years.
Over 150,000 adverse effects reported voluntarily. Roughly 1% reporting.
-CDC (if you feel this is a credible source)

Wasn't that stuff taught as early as grade school and reinforced even back in high school? If your college educated and believe in anti-vax then 🤦‍♂️.
Are we to take advice (demands) from an Averageperson that doesn't know the difference between your and you're?
Wasn't that stuff taught as early as grade school and reinforced even back in high school?

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
There are no microchips, no DNA modification, your chance of getting struck by lightning is multiple times higher than you getting a fatal outcome from vaccine. Don't be dumb, go get vaccinated before driving others or delivering food/goods. Uber should mandate proof of vaccination now that availability is there. There is no reason to risk people's life and health unnecessarily.

Ps: what happened to being taught to use credible sources for information? Wasn't that stuff taught as early as grade school and reinforced even back in high school? If your college educated and believe in anti-vax then 🤦‍♂️.
Your chance of getting struck by lightning is multiple times higher than you dying from this past year's seasonal respiratory illness which was a little more severe than usual.

Good news! Developing natural antibodies will protect you multiple times higher than an artificial vaccine for which you will need to get boosters and continually live in fear that every sniffle, sneeze, and fever will kill you.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts

More deaths after taking Covid experimental vaccines in the first 4months than from all the other vaccines combined for the last 30 years.

Are we to take advice (demands) from an Averageperson that doesn't know the difference between your and you're?
Wasn't that stuff taught as early as grade school and reinforced even back in high school?
Well said. I’m waiting for some longer-term testing myself. At this point I’d rather get the virus but I’m also not way up in age.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts

Do you know what I was doing at the very beginning of the pandemic? Back when most Americans were ignoring it or didn’t even realize it was a thing yet?
My wife and I were wearing masks. I had spent 1/3 of my life in Korea and they were more normal to me than to most Americans I assume.
Do you know what the reaction was from other people? People treated me like an idiot while I was delivering orders or waiting at restaurants. One lady even intentionally coughed on me and laughed about it.
I did and still do within reason everything in my power to not put customers at risk. It was not always reciprocated.

So Mr. higher than thou, what were you doing back in January and February when the virus was in the worldwide news? Where are you putting your customers in danger?

As far as education goes, just know that they have failed you as well as most of the rest of us. There are only a few educational systems in the world that I still have respect for. The Irish are some of the most well educated people I’ve ever met, for one example. But I’m getting way off topic so I’ll stop there.

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no it won't.
Yes it does. Let's use logic.

1. Lockdown due to pandemic surging and overwhelming health care system.

2. Getting vaccinated and taking proper public health measures help reduce the risk of infection and subsequent spread of the virus to everyone else.

3. more people protected from vaccine equals less infection = less spread = faster reopening.

1 + 2 = 3.

Not getting vaccinated contribute to the case count and spread, resulting in additional burden to health care system = slower and prolonged lockdown. That's counter productive.

Taking a vaccine which has passed all 3 stages of clinical trials (just like any other vaccine in the past) with the data clearly demonstrating superb efficacy and safety, is not risky or deadly. It is foolish not to take it. The benefit far outweighs any remaining low risk of side-effects. 99.999% of all side effects are minor and inconvenience like pain in injection site, and fever which is typical and normal response from the immune system to the vaccine that's trying to mimick the virus (but not causing the disease) to train your body. Majority of the vast minority of people who developed serious side-effects are from people who had serious underlying health conditions and treated successfully. Had they gotten the real virus, these people are likely to have a very very bad outcome.

The mechanism to cause harm is not present in covid vaccine. That's why hundreds of millions of people had already been safely vaccinated across the globe. News site pounce on the extreme minority of cases who had a bad reaction for views but doesn't report the hundreds of millions of people who quietly got vaccinated without issue.

Covid had kill more than half a million in the US alone. More people had gotten the vaccine than the infection count. How many people died from vaccine? How many people die from covid? Your course of action should be obvious from this simple risk vs reward analysis of the vaccine.

Let's be clear. If you have a medical problem ask
certified doctors that specialize in that field. If you have a question divorce law, you ask a divorce lawyer. If you have a engineering problem, you ask a engineer.

The doctors are clear about covid vaccine. Get it.

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Yes it does. Let's use logic.

1. Lockdown due to pandemic surging and overwhelming health care system.

2. Getting vaccinated and taking proper public health measures help reduce the risk of infection and subsequent spread of the virus to everyone else.

3. more people protected from vaccine equals less infection = less spread = faster reopening.

1 + 2 = 3.

Not getting vaccinated contribute to the case count and spread, resulting in additional burden to health care system = slower and prolonged lockdown. That's counter productive.

Taking a vaccine which has passed all 3 stages of clinical trials (just like any other vaccine in the past) with the data clearly demonstrating superb efficacy and safety, is not risky or deadly. It is foolish not to take it. The benefit far outweighs any remaining low risk of side-effects. 99.999% of all side effects are minor and inconvenience like pain in injection site, and fever which is typical and normal response from the immune system to the vaccine that's trying to mimick the virus (but not causing the disease) to train your body. Majority of the vast minority of people who developed serious side-effects are from people who had serious underlying health conditions and treated successfully. Had they gotten the real virus, these people are likely to have a very very bad outcome.

The mechanism to cause harm is not present in covid vaccine. That's why hundreds of millions of people had already been safely vaccinated across the globe. News site pounce on the extreme minority of cases who had a bad reaction for views but doesn't report the hundreds of millions of people who quietly got vaccinated without issue.

Covid had kill more than half a million in the US alone. More people had gotten the vaccine than the infection count. How many people died from vaccine? How many people die from covid? Your course of action should be obvious from this simple risk vs reward analysis of the vaccine.

Let's be clear. If you have a medical problem ask
certified doctors that specialize in that field. If you have a question divorce law, you ask a divorce lawyer. If you have a engineering problem, you ask a engineer.

The doctors are clear about covid vaccine. Get it.

That video is great.

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Your chance of getting struck by lightning is multiple times higher than you dying from this past year's seasonal respiratory illness which was a little more severe than usual.

Good news! Developing natural antibodies will protect you multiple times higher than an artificial vaccine for which you will need to get boosters and continually live in fear that every sniffle, sneeze, and fever will kill you.
Covid caused more than half a million official death. Excess death count is much higher than this ( total death compare to previous years) even after factoring in increases in drugs& suicide - which suggest many covid death are unaccounted for. Don't tell me more than half a million people died from lightning strike each year in the US? ⚡⚡ I think you got the stat confused. I think you meant to say, the risk of seriously bad outcome from vaccine is rarer than getting struck by lightning.

Think about it, despite the news and stat collecting all over bad outcomes from vaccine, how many people died from as a result of covid vaccine?

So your not afraid of something that killed at least half a million people in your country alone, but scared af of the vaccine that 'kill' (honestly, when you vaccine hundreds of millions, some are bound to die naturally/unrelated) less than 1 hours worth of covid death?

Also, vaccine demonstrated quantity of antibody that are at least the same, if not greater than natural infection.

"No significant difference in circulating anti-spike IgG antibody titers was observed between the samples from previously infected participants (mean level, 20,120 arbitrary units per milliliter; 95% CI, 16,400 to 23,800) and those from previously uninfected participants (mean level, 22,639 arbitrary units per milliliter; 95% CI, 19,400 to 25,900)".

Source: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2103825 (an actual medical journal from medical professionals and researchers, would you look at)

·
Premium Member
1,160 Posts
Covid caused more than half a million official death. Excess death count is much higher than this ( total death compare to previous years) even after factoring in increases in drugs& suicide - which suggest many covid death are unaccounted for. Don't tell me more than half a million people died from lightning strike each year in the US? ⚡⚡ I think you got the stat confused. I think you meant to say, the risk of seriously bad outcome from vaccine is rarer than getting struck by lightning.

Think about it, despite the news and stat collecting all over bad outcomes from vaccine, how many people died from as a result of covid vaccine?

So your not afraid of something that killed at least half a million people in your country alone, but scared af of the vaccine that 'kill' (honestly, when you vaccine hundreds of millions, some are bound to die naturally/unrelated) less than 1 hours worth of covid death?

Also, vaccine demonstrated quantity of antibody that are at least the same, if not greater than natural infection.

"No significant difference in circulating anti-spike IgG antibody titers was observed between the samples from previously infected participants (mean level, 20,120 arbitrary units per milliliter; 95% CI, 16,400 to 23,800) and those from previously uninfected participants (mean level, 22,639 arbitrary units per milliliter; 95% CI, 19,400 to 25,900)".

Source: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2103825 (an actual medical journal from medical professionals and researchers, would you look at)
Did you even read the article ?
This is the very first line of the article : "Whether or not persons who have already been infected with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) should be vaccinated is unclear. "
The CDC has already admitted that the US death count is exaggerated . There were people who would've died within days or weeks even if they had not been infected whose deaths were attributed to COVID .

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Do you know what I was doing at the very beginning of the pandemic? Back when most Americans were ignoring it or didn’t even realize it was a thing yet?
My wife and I were wearing masks. I had spent 1/3 of my life in Korea and they were more normal to me than to most Americans I assume.
Do you know what the reaction was from other people? People treated me like an idiot while I was delivering orders or waiting at restaurants. One lady even intentionally coughed on me and laughed about it.
I did and still do within reason everything in my power to not put customers at risk. It was not always reciprocated.

So Mr. higher than thou, what were you doing back in January and February when the virus was in the worldwide news? Where are you putting your customers in danger?

As far as education goes, just know that they have failed you as well as most of the rest of us. There are only a few educational systems in the world that I still have respect for. The Irish are some of the most well educated people I’ve ever met, for one example. But I’m getting way off topic so I’ll stop there.
How do I know what you were doing, I'm not you. However reasonable people would be wearing mask, socially distance, wash hands and minimize contact whenever possible back in February 2020 when they see what's happening in Wuhan and the virus spreading. Yes, the fact that most people didn't do it at the time demonstrated to you how unqualified the people you are listening to are not to get the vaccine.

·
Premium Member
1,160 Posts
How do I know what you were doing, I'm not you. However reasonable people would be wearing mask, socially distance, wash hands and minimize contact whenever possible back in February 2020 when they see what's happening in Wuhan and the virus spreading. Yes, the fact that most people didn't do it at the time demonstrated to you how unqualified the people you are listening to are not to get the vaccine.
I guess Frauchi was not one of those reasonable people :
Dr Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), saying “there’s no reason to be walking around with a mask.” Fauci’s remarks were made on March 8, 2020

I guess MaligNancy Pelosi wasn't either :
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi toured San Francisco's Chinatown Monday Feb 22, 2020 to send a message. She said there's no reason tourists or locals should be staying away from the area because of coronavirus concerns. As Pelosi walked from the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory to lunch at a dim sum restaurant, she hugged friends and waved to onlookers.

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Did you even read the article ?
This is the very first line of the article : "Whether or not persons who have already been infected with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) should be vaccinated is unclear. "
The CDC has already admitted that the US death count is exaggerated . There were people who would've died within days or weeks even if they had not been infected whose deaths were attributed to COVID .
Yes I did. It seems you didn't because you failed to understand the context. If you ALREADY been confirmed to have been infected and recovered then you already have antibody. There has been no study to demonstrate whether getting the vaccine after being previously infected improved protection or pose any additional risk despite it being theoretically safe since there is no inherent mechanism to cause harm in the vaccine. It will simply reinforce your immunity. However, researchers & scientist are responsible people and don't like to jump to conclusions without the data to definitely back it up. These same researchers are telling you vaccine is safe and effective.

WTF, the official death count are likely to be understated rather than overstated based on excess death (2020 & 2021) total death compared to previous year & quarter.
PS: please provide source for CDC stating that.

Also I like how people still call it the flu when the name of the virus is literally severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2.

1 - 20 of 858 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.