Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MUST be a lady or gentleman and super-cool.

MUST be discrete and maintain privacy - upscale (and sometimes famous) riders.

5AM Friday night pickup Lower East Side, make 4 stops in Downtown Brooklyn.

$50 cash for less than 1 hour of driving.

Respectful riders.

Details below.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
it means driver must have uber xl?
No, the passengers are employees of my client. So, they are professional and receive drop off service to their homes as a perk. A clean, "black car service" vehicle is fine - in other words, which would be acceptable to Uber, Lyft, etc.

The opportunity to drive my client's high-end associates comes AFTER THE DRIVER WITH THE RIGHT ATTITUDE AND PROPER MANNERS is shown to be professional. My client also has a really nice car for high-end clients, but it is in use on Fridays.

So, as can be seen from too many remarks here, most people complain because they have stink attitudes and attract the energy they deserve.

The people with success consciousness succeed; others complain and cast doubts on the people who actually DO things.

·
Registered
55 Posts
No, the passengers are employees of my client. So, they are professional and receive drop off service to their homes as a perk. A clean, "black car service" vehicle is fine - in other words, which would be acceptable to Uber, Lyft, etc.

The opportunity to drive my client's high-end associates comes AFTER THE DRIVER WITH THE RIGHT ATTITUDE AND PROPER MANNERS is shown to be professional. My client also has a really nice car for high-end clients, but it is in use on Fridays.

So, as can be seen from too many remarks here, most people complain because they have stink attitudes and attract the energy they deserve.

The people with success consciousness succeed; others complain and cast doubts on the people who actually DO things.
I'm calling BS on this , look out for this scam on the 11 o'clock news

·
Premium Member
4,549 Posts

We complain because you are not the first and most probably not the last to come here with some weird story.
Most are fakes and yours is in that neighborhood.
We had executive of limo company offering to sell their company iPad to us.
We had fake promoters and obviously snakes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks to all of you trolls, we found 2 great drivers! Keep up the good work of separating the people from the losers!

·
Premium Member
4,549 Posts
To pick up those artists at 5:00am, you have to be sure to get to there on time and not pick up other customers after 4:00am and deadhead there from wherever you are. Now all of a sudden 1 hour job takes you 2 hours or more and that is provided they get out on time.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts