Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone !
I am a new driver . I'm on my 4th day .
I have 75 trips , 42 rated trips,36 five star rated trips with a rating of 4.71.

The rating don't make sense. I provide a 2015 nice big sonata car with full blown ac and cold water with guns in 90 degrees Florida heat.

But still some folks don't appreciate that . I don't know how 30 folks still haven't rated me yet .
Also out of those 6 folks who didn't gave me a 5 star , is it possible how many they gave .
this thing don't make sense at all.
Thank you .

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
With so few rated trips, each rating will make your overall rating jump around. Also, i believe only your last 500 trips count towards your rating, so eventually, these early lower ratings will drop off.

·
Registered
465 Posts
seems like every new driver freaks out about ratings. I know I did. But soon enough the truth starts to sink in.

You are not getting paid for stars!!!

relax, provide good, safe service and the rating will take care of itself.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Why are you providing water and guns? Is it because fUber "suggested" it? Its obviously not helping your ratings.

No response required....rhetorical questions.

(I know...it is GUM)

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If I buy a 24 pack for at Walmart for 3.99 it will last me 4 days. So why not . I plan to do this full time . I have used cab all my life and After using uber myself I will never use cab again. Also why not drive a cab. But cab is not uber . So it's a case of water a week .

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
OMG, the first time I went to Florida, when I was driving to the hotel I saw a ton of billboards about kidney failure due to dehydration. Scared the crap out of me and I carried water in my car when I was there. Water is a good idea in Florida. Keep the gum for yourself.

Oh, and get used to the fact that some people will never rate you. I recently just started to tell people, "Thanks for choosing Uber and don't forget to rate."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts