Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm a student at Loyola working on a project about Uber/lyft. I want to know more about driver-partners' experiences. I'd love to buy a driver-partner a cup of coffee at a convenient location to talk more about your experiences.

If you are interested, please comment or message me. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Hi,

I'm a student at Loyola working on a project about Uber/lyft. I want to know more about driver-partners' experiences. I'd love to buy a driver-partner a cup of coffee at a convenient location to talk more about your experiences.

I'll participate. PM me.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Hi,

I wonder if he has any idea what he' getting himself into.........:eek:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Jump in my car car when I do uber, and listen to the drunk ladies talking like they are sailors ....also... Bring a flask with you.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hi,

Seriously, let her rip - just put your questions out there / here and see what you get.

At least half of it will be crock. The rest you'll have to sift through to decide what's vali.

Still cheaper than buying us all coffee.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Btw, what's this "project" you're working on? Something to do with the long-term side effects of receiving 4* out of 5 from otherwise unempowered, passive-aggressive cowards?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts