Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
too bad the guy last his cool, but yea, the pax was entitled up the wazoo.
lol, uber career
I was really hoping the end was gonna be her taken away for trespassing

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I was peed off the entire time I watched this. It's happened to me more times than I would like. That's why I got a dual cam dash cam.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Exactly leaf I'm with u first of all what the hell you doing excepting UberPool Second why are you doors not locked what an idiot.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Another reason to Not take pool requests.
...I wish he would have locked his doors before he cancelled; but I understand his frustration. The this is MY vehicle, I AM an Independent Contractor, ...w/uber...is one of my 1st clarifications I make when someone presents the idea that I WORK for Uber.

I was hoping to see her get drug from his vehicle; and I am honestly glad that they did not do anything destructive to his car.

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
he could have taken them and filed for a fare adjustment after but the girl on the left was annoying , wanting to ge picked up in a illegal crowded area and i think he texted them the location he was at. would any of you go offline and apply for fare adjustment after? just to avoid the drama and get paid?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
My Ford Transit Connect XLT wagon locks the doors when not in park. I have to press a button to unlock them. I always have doors locked until the pax shows up. When cancelling, I always have he doors locked.
I have a new rule for me: after 9PM and until 4:30 AM I do not accept any pool or line calls. Experience has taught me that every Pool problem I've had happens after 9 PM when all there are a CHEAP DRUNKS. I would suggest the ALL ride-share drivers adapt this rule. Even airport Pool requests are ignored.

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
This dude should be the next president of the United States or next Uber CEO. He is the Legend. I must admit calling that drunk girl "bich" so many times did not help the situation, but what the heck...she not only earned it but she also deserved it. I understand his situation because at that point no one is there to help you. He called the cops but cops never showed up. Uber drivers should get protection like airlines get it when dealing with drunk passengers. If pax does not want to leave veichle after driver told pax to get out. Pax shouldget arrested.
Good job Legend.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My Ford Transit Connect XLT wagon locks the doors when not in park. I have to press a button to unlock them. I always have doors locked until the pax shows up. When cancelling, I always have he doors locked.
I have a new rule for me: after 9PM and until 4:30 AM I do not accept any pool or line calls. Experience has taught me that every Pool problem I've had happens after 9 PM when all there are a CHEAP DRUNKS. I would suggest the ALL ride-share drivers adapt this rule. Even airport Pool requests are ignored.
I waited for an hour at ORD and canceled three pool request and then was sent to the back of list. So I left, I refuse to wait for an hr just to get a pool...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts