Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so a little about me, Ive been driving for over a year now and I live in Butler. Cut a long story short I was getting tired of all the sht cnts from Dusk in Joondalup and was wi
Screenshot_20160612-002241.png
Screenshot_20160612-002250.png
Screenshot_20160612-002259.png
lling to take one last fare towards clarkson area. Woe and behold I somehow got a driver destination pop up screen on my phone! Screenshots provided,

You only get 2 driver destination filters a night so I typed in clarkson as my filter area.

Waited 5mins bam! Got 2 young girls going to quins rocks which worked for me.

Last job then logged off.

How do I get this option again!!! It vanished!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Clarkson, Mindarie, Quins Rocks aint in Sydney. These are all Perth Suburbs. To be specific, I had the option last week Friday night.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Clarkson, Mindarie, Quins Rocks aint in Sydney. These are all Perth Suburbs. To be specific, I had the option last week Friday night.
Yeah I know yours was probably bugged when they tried to roll out this new feature in Sydney.. The muppets in Perth HQ are busier with other stuff but don't worry they got our backs ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well I want it back! Im not logging in at 3am from Butler to drive some crackhed to merriwa or maccas or petrol station then back home. If its not an airport job Im not interested. This is ridesharing. Not a taxi service.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well I want it back! Im not logging in at 3am from Butler to drive some crackhed to merriwa or maccas or petrol station then back home. If its not an airport job Im not interested. This is ridesharing. Not a fking taxi service.
I think you need to calm down and cut the language.. Have a great day

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Last I heard uber is ridesharing.

Ridesharing means I accept the jobs that best suits me IN MY INTENDED TRAVEL DESTINATION.

This is not natzi germany where the furore (Uber) commands us to do a job and we must obey.

Im not running a charity here.

·
Registered
676 Posts
This is ridesharing. Not a fking taxi service.
Sorry to interrupt your bi-polar episode (for which I admire your honesty) but Uber is a Taxi service.
The only difference between us and traditional taxis is we pay more to the Taxi Distribution Service (in our case UBER) and earn less per km.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Well I want it back! Im not logging in at 3am from Butler to drive some crackhed to merriwa or maccas or petrol station then back home. If its not an airport job Im not interested. This is ridesharing. Not a fking taxi service.
No Dannyboi , we are a taxi service

·
Registered
83 Posts
Well I want it back! Im not logging in at 3am from Butler to drive some crackhed to merriwa or maccas or petrol station then back home. If its not an airport job Im not interested. This is ridesharing. Not a taxi service.
I love the last remark.
So now you want to pick and chose where the passenger goes.
You have the qualifications to be a Taxi driver.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You must be unlucky Dannyboi cos virtually all the trips I get from Arcade (aka Dusk) at stupid o'clock are up your way. Think I've met your crackheads before too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts