Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
598 Posts
You put the cum in cummunication - gotta get the cum out. It's making a mess of your grammar
I want to communicate to the Sandeep in that $40000 Toyota Kluger desperately coming to grab a pointless pool trip i rejected
"hey mate wtf are you doing, out of your mind on drugs today?! not making any money on that trip so wtf even turn ignition on idiot?"
if i can convey that message across would be great as it happens several times during any given day lol, no shortage of clueless subcontinental idiots thanks allah for it

·
Banned
2,292 Posts
So basically UP on mobile.
Bring negativity with you everywhere you go.

3,585 Posts
I want to communicate to the Sandeep in that $40000 Toyota Kluger desperately coming to grab a pointless pool trip i rejected
"hey mate wtf are you doing, out of your mind on drugs today?! not making any money on that trip so wtf even turn ignition on idiot?"
if i can convey that message across would be great as it happens several times during any given day lol, no shortage of clueless subcontinental idiots thanks allah for it
All zandeepz are Sikh or Hindu. Both great and one ancient. Only habibs thank allah - a religion I prefer not to comment on

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.