Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The app showed an error about no updating the feed. Then I could not get into earnings the app said hmm sorry the uber servers are down. Then I got a ping and accepted it and the GPS wouldn't work it was just showing my position but not where I was to go. I knew were to go but I was afraid that it wouldn't let me start the trip once I got there so I canceled. First time I have had any problems with the app ever. I ended my night a little early not knowing what to do. Any others have this problem?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've had this problem going on 3 weeks now. I've been told "they are working on it". I started another thread on this problem, someone there said it's fixed for them. I haven't tried going back online yet but will later today and will report here.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After describing my problems as I did above in the original post this is Uber supports reponse:

We understand that partners like you depend on the Uber app's navigation to help make trips smooth, and we're sorry to hear that issues with the navigation caused difficulties in this case.

Your feedback is important to us as we work to make navigation improvements. We appreciate you taking the time to get in touch to let us know about this issue.

If you continue to experience issues with the navigation, you can also provide feedback by navigating to Help>5 Star Partner Guide>Navigation in the app or by selecting on a trip and then Trip and Fare review>I had a problem with the Map.

They give me no solution yet the "problem is resolved"

They don't tell me if the problem is theirs or on my end.

If I were drowning they wouldn't throw me a life saving floating item they would describe the water with no instructions on what to do. Support I have learned, in my short carrier , is just about useless.

·
Registered
44 Posts
My issue was fixed today. I was able to get several rides including from the airport lot. The way they described it to me it was a global issue, so it's a little disturbing that people are still getting it. I'd advise to go to your local hub, at ours they were able to notate my account and it got fixed after that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts