Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately, even with my phone plugged in, when the app is online I've been losing battery.

The driver app is the only app on my phone that causes this. I can run youtube, mobile hotspot, etc etc all fine and still charge the phone.

With only the uber driver app running, even after hard restarting the phone, I still lose battery.

·
Premium Member
9,459 Posts
It definitely sucks a lot of power. I was having the same trouble with my old phone, somewhere around 1-2 years depending on how you use and charge your phone, batteries start to lose capacity and charge speed. I actually got a cheaper phone this time (a Samsung J7) because it has a $6.00 replaceable battery. Once a year I can pop off the back, take the battery out, throw it away and put a new one in.

·
Premium Member
3,479 Posts
Lately, even with my phone plugged in, when the app is online I've been losing battery.

The driver app is the only app on my phone that causes this. I can run youtube, mobile hotspot, etc etc all fine and still charge the phone.

With only the uber driver app running, even after hard restarting the phone, I still lose battery.
It sounds like its time to replace your charging cable

1 - 3 of 3 Posts