Uber Drivers Forum banner

Drive with Fare - Make up to $40/ hour

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Cctx61 
#1 · (Edited)
Austin City Limits kicks off on September 30th. Join the Fare Driver Alliance now so you can take advantage of the opportunity. Fare Peak Pricing will average 3-5x both of these weekends.

Why drive with Fare?
  • Make up to $40/ hour
  • Passive income; make 10% of all your referrals' time and mileage spending, for life.
  • Repeat business; now you can build a book of clientele
  • Scheduling; plan your days up to 7 days in advance and reduce deadhead miles
  • Fair rates and up to 90% commission splits (all vehicle classes)
  • In-app tipping

Why do riders choose Fare?
  • Riders can choose who they ride with, build a list of drivers they like and request them over and over again.
  • They can schedule important trips up to 7 days in advance
  • They receive 10% of all their referrals' time and mileage spending in the form of ride credits, for life.
  • Safety; mandatory fingerprint background checks and Fare actively manages driver behavior.
  • Price transparency; the price riders see is the price they pay. Fare publishes Peak Pricing increases prior to these increases taking affect. Riders know what they are going to pay before they head out.

Download Drive Fare from the App Store or Play Store. Once downloaded, create a new account and begin the registration process. To expedite the background check process, please send an email to support at ridefare .com stating, "I am a driver in San Antonio. I would like to drive for ACL" and we will try our best to fast track the account prior to the festival.

Once the background check is clear, you will have to visit the our corporate office at:
98 San Jacinto Blvd. Austin Tx 78701 prior to becoming an active driver.

See less See more
#7 ·
Austin City Limits kicks off on September 30th. Join the Fare Driver Alliance now so you can take advantage of the opportunity. Fare Peak Pricing will average 3-5x both of these weekends.

Why drive with Fare?
  • Make up to $40/ hour
  • Passive income; make 10% of all your referrals' time and mileage spending, for life.
  • Repeat business; now you can build a book of clientele
  • Scheduling; plan your days up to 7 days in advance and reduce deadhead miles
  • Fair rates and up to 90% commission splits (all vehicle classes)
  • In-app tipping

Why do riders choose Fare?
  • Riders can choose who they ride with, build a list of drivers they like and request them over and over again.
  • They can schedule important trips up to 7 days in advance
  • They receive 10% of all their referrals' time and mileage spending in the form of ride credits, for life.
  • Safety; mandatory fingerprint background checks and Fare actively manages driver behavior.
  • Price transparency; the price riders see is the price they pay. Fare publishes Peak Pricing increases prior to these increases taking affect. Riders know what they are going to pay before they head out.
Hold on! So, what you're saying is Uber has decided to bring back their service to the Austin area? If this is true then I will roam around Austin on Saturday and back to San Antonio; especially with that $40 ph fare. I don't really know how busy it is in Austin, but I do know that it is a wide spread city just like San Antonio and there were thousands of desperate Uber riders in need.

#13 ·
Actually, that is true. Many online retailers will ship to Austin, but that doesn't mean they operate in Austin. Many airlines have plane that fly from Austin's airport to other cities, states and countries, but that doesn't mean the Austin airport (or even the airlines themselves) operate in those destinations.

Uber has made it very clear that riders can be taken anywhere, provided the driver is willing to make the trip; but pickups can only occur in cities/localities where ride-share is legal and Uber allows.

#16 ·
I've done two trips from SA to Austin. Both were only $35 to $40. I live between the two so I called it a day after picking up one or two rides outside the Austin city limits. If I had to drive all the way back to San Antonio, it would not have been worth my time.

Of course a trip from one to the other can easily vary 20 to 30 miles depending on the pickup & drop-off .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.