Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Austin City Limits kicks off in less than 2 weeks on September 30th. Get on board now so you can take advantage of the opportunity. Fare Peak Pricing will be in full effect, averaging 3-5X both weekends.

Why drive for Fare?
  • Make up to $40/ hour
  • Passive income; make 10% off all your referrals' time and mileage spending, for life.
  • Repeat business; now you can build a book of clientele
  • Scheduling; plan your days up to 7 days in advance and reduce deadhead miles
  • Fair rates and up to 90% commission splits (all vehicle classes)
  • In-app tipping
Why do riders choose Fare?
  • They can choose who they ride with, build a list of preferred drivers and request them directly over and over again
  • Riders can schedule important trips up to 7 days in advance
  • They receive 10% of their referrals' time and mileage spending in the form of ride credits, for life.
  • Safety; mandatory fingerprint background checks and Fare actively manages driver behavior.
  • Price transparency; The price riders see is the price they pay. Fare publishes peak pricing rates in advance so riders will always know what they're going to pay before they head out.

Download Drive Fare from the App Store or Play Store. Once downloaded, create a new account and begin the registration process. To expedite the background check process, please send an email to support at ridefare .com stating, "I am a driver in Houston. I would like to drive for ACL" and we will try our best to fast track the account prior to the festival.

Once the background check is clear, you will have to visit the our corporate office at:
98 San Jacinto Blvd. Austin Tx 78701 prior to becoming an active driver.

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
I noticed your update to V2 today. Was going to make a thread about it, in hopes that this means Fare is also moving quickly in other ways, such as expansion into Houston. Is this wishful thinking??

Anyway, can you at least tell us what the logical process for signing up for Fare in Austin would be? As in what steps to take and what order.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Austin City Limits kicks off in less than 2 weeks on September 30th. Get on board now so you can take advantage of the opportunity. Fare Peak Pricing will be in full effect, averaging 3-5X both weekends.

Why drive for Fare?
  • Make up to $40/ hour
  • Passive income; make 10% off all your referrals' time and mileage spending, for life.
  • Repeat business; now you can build a book of clientele
  • Scheduling; plan your days up to 7 days in advance and reduce deadhead miles
  • Fair rates and up to 90% commission splits (all vehicle classes)
  • In-app tipping
Why do riders choose Fare?
  • They can choose who they ride with, build a list of preferred drivers and request them directly over and over again
  • Riders can schedule important trips up to 7 days in advance
  • They receive 10% of their referrals' time and mileage spending in the form of ride credits, for life.
  • Safety; mandatory fingerprint background checks and Fare actively manages driver behavior.
  • Price transparency; The price riders see is the price they pay. Fare publishes peak pricing rates in advance so riders will always know what they're going to pay before they head out.
When are yall caming to houston ?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I noticed your update to V2 today. Was going to make a thread about it, in hopes that this means Fare is also moving quickly in other ways, such as expansion into Houston. Is this wishful thinking??

Anyway, can you at least tell us what the logical process for signing up for Fare in Austin would be? As in what steps to take and what order.
  • Download and install the Drive Fare app from the App Store or Play Store
  • Create your account and begin the registration process via the app on your mobile device
  • To expedite the BG check process, please send an email to support at ridefare. Please include, "I am a driver in Houston and would like to drive for ACL." We will do our best to fast track your account ahead of the festival.
  • Once the BG check is clear; the city requires you visit our corporate office and meet with an advisor; 98 San Jacinto Blvd, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78701
We may be able to temporarily waive the fingerprint BG check requirement for the festival; I will advise.

Cheers!

·
Registered
162 Posts
"Uber rate of a dollar 65 an hour"?

We have drivers that are pulling down $40/ hour. Rates are calculated at 80% x (base + time + mileage) + many drivers are ripping 90% because of our referral network and they are killing the tips because they are HAPPY and the riders notice that, big time.

Some drivers have already built their book of business too (in under 4 months) and have their days packed with schedules so when they are driving they are making money VS trolling or sitting around waiting for rides.

Fare was founded by drivers. We created the app too serve the driver.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I have something to say about Fare.

I will try and rephrase: Austin is 3 hours away. Those are dead miles back and forth. It makes no sense to sign up until they are HERE in Houston.
Unless you plan on sleeping in your car, and that is no way to live. My PERSONAL opinion is I will not be impressed until they are in MY city AND back up their claims.
We have seen too many others come and go making big promises, but none deliver.

RC

This post are only MY opinions, and in no manner shall this post be considered slanderous.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
O ok i already sid all my paper work just waiting for the houston area
Where'd you get the car inspection done? I'm waiting on the background check. How long did this take for you? When I go to check my progress in the app the background check doesn't show the dots or a check...its just empty so I've gone thru the process there 2 x to be sure. Email is [email protected]??

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Fare wants you to sign up for Fare and drive during the 2 weekends of Austin City Limits (ACL). All you have to do is drive to Austin to get signed up and then drive back again for the 2 days of ACL and then drive back again the following weekend for the other 2 days of ACL. We should make a killing!:eek:

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Laugh all yall want but Fasten and Fare are the top 2 in Austin according to my recent poll of riders from Austin.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts