Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
I am very happy that other drivers accepted low price trips, I thank them very much. When I told them that I make 500$ per day, they don't believe it. they ask for my proof, I told them the truth.
I only accepted the profits trips. I was inside Dunkin at the Ashmont T station, and two African talks about jobs, one guy ask me what I do for a living. I said uber driver, then he said yeah I driving for uber too, He said he makes good money like $300, and I said I make $500, He looked at my face to see if I am lying to him, I pull out the phone and show him he is disbelief. He follow me and ask how I did it, I said I don't accepted every ping that came to me, only accept the big ones,

·
Premium Member
4,008 Posts
I captured this L:eek:gan request yesterday. What is Uber thinking?

The price for this ride includes the $2.60 toll, so Uber expected a driver to go to Logan, with all the delays and traffic of the closed tunnel, for $3.26? Does any driver accept a loss-leader like this request?

View attachment 677391
I accp\epted a half dozen of these on Sunday to complete a $130 quest and still get home for kickoff.

Everyone’s goals are different.

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
I am very happy that other drivers accepted low price trips, I thank them very much. When I told them that I make 500$ per day, they don't believe it. they ask for my proof, I told them the truth.
I only accepted the profits trips. I was inside Dunkin at the Ashmont T station, and two African talks about jobs, one guy ask me what I do for a living. I said uber driver, then he said yeah I driving for uber too, He said he makes good money like $300, and I said I make $500, He looked at my face to see if I am lying to him, I pull out the phone and show him he is disbelief. He follow me and ask how I did it, I said I don't accepted every ping that came to me, only accept the big ones,
Show your daily take to a rando at Dunk's... but not here. :unsure:

·
Registered
55 Posts
That's crazy. I am originally from Boston and streets are always a mess with traffic, bad driving, construction, one way narrow streets, etc. Unless they live across the street from the airport that is an insulting amount offered. Friends that Uber there make good money. Consider it a one off....

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
That's crazy. I am originally from Boston and streets are always a mess with traffic, bad driving, construction, one way narrow streets, etc. Unless they live across the street from the airport that is an insulting amount offered. Friends that Uber there make good money. Consider it a one off....
IMO, the entire country dont know how to drive.

The good thing about MASS is that it has one of the lowest auto fatality rate. You dont want to drive or live in Texas, Florida, Cali, Georgia, Conn etc.. Auto fatality is higher than western chronic illness such as cancer, heart disease etc over there..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts