Uber Drivers Forum banner

Drive (4am to 12pm) or (4pm to 12am)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let’s be honest this is the hard time that we all going through. I mean even if it’s part time job somewhere somewhat it will affect
What will be the best time in this situation (Coronavirus) to drive ?
what routes and time will be fruitful?

hope you all are well and grinding hard.

·
Premium Member
17,082 Posts
you go online as you usually do. Today was online during 'my' shift. Two pings in 3 hours; took one. And that was it for my regular time.

Got me out of the house for an hour or so and that was key since my area is in 'shelter in place' order. That's more important than the $$.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you go online as you usually do. Today was online during 'my' shift. Two pings in 3 hours; took one. And that was it for my regular time.

Got me out of the house for an hour or so and that was key since my area is in 'shelter in place' order. That's more important than the $$.
I did this morning 4 to 8 came home with $38
Drove around like a fool almost 60 miles to get something

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
You shouldn't be driving for your health. Not worth it. Government sending money, rent payments on hold. No need to drive.
Rent payments are not on hold. Don't be fooled. Banks might hold mortgage payments but renting has nothing to do with banks. Only if YOUR landlord tells you in writting that your rent is on hold should you believe such a thing.

·
Premium Member
13,062 Posts
Drive until you reach critical mass for profit. When rides do not = profit

stop!
If you are driving to get out of the house, drive to home depot and start that project you have been putting off.

Reactions: Jst1dreamr
1 - 7 of 7 Posts