Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well if it inst one thing its another. The last time I logged on was Monday, but today I get this error in my driver app. I go onto my dashboard and there is still a check mark in the top right so am I safe to assume that means I haven't been deactivated?

Now last week Thursday, I had a self inflicted problem with my vehicle profile which got sorted on the same day. I had emailed Uber and the person who helped me Thursday did a great job getting everything sorted. Then I get an email on Sunday from another Uber CSR, "I've gone ahead and re-added and approved your vehicle. Please let me know if this does not solve the issue.". By this time I did not need anything more to be done but this person went ahead and did more anyways. Monday rolls around and there are no issues. Now today I get the error and notice a second identical vehicle on my profile, listed as being in Ontario (I'm in Alberta), and all vehicle documents are missing. Could this be why I cant log in?

I've emailed Uber and asked them to delete this second vehicle and reactivate me, hopefully that is it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Sorry to hear you are still having issue. Good luck with Uber support in Edmonton. So far, the Austin, TX team has been responsive to my requests. I hope it stays that way!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts