Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
it is a slow month why are you guys surprised. summer hasn't yet begun in full, and major conventions and venues don't usually take place in may....... my expectations for earnings are tempered to make about $100 profit a day for slow periods, with being ok with as low as $80 a shift.

if you are expecting good numbers right now i got news for you.

·
Registered
922 Posts
it is a slow month why are you guys surprised. summer hasn't yet begun in full, and major conventions and venues don't usually take place in may....... my expectations for earnings are tempered to make about $100 profit a day for slow periods, with being ok with as low as $80 a shift.

if you are expecting good numbers right now i got news for you.
Last week Plastic with 65k people at the convention center. No surges. Amazing.

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Mears is one of few cabs on stand at occc and also just the major taxi company in town with stands at most important venues. The convention didn’t have a specific deal with Mears just Mears was the prominent taxi company in clear view of these people who would rather take a taxi than chance taking uber

·
Premium Member
2019 Reproduction 1860s era Stage Coach, Vintage Italian Leather Saddle, A-36 stainless horse shoes
8,298 Posts
Mears is one of few cabs on stand at occc and also just the major taxi company in town with stands at most important venues. The convention didn't have a specific deal with Mears just Mears was the prominent taxi company in clear view of these people who would rather take a taxi than chance taking uber
Why wait for an uber when there is a line of taxis queued up at OCCC

also these guys have been doing this convention for decades and it is always the way it has been done here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts