Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Typical authoritative tax funded pigs like the police in this nanny state. Next time I'm actually going let down as many of their tyres as possible in the holding zone while they're away from their vehicle. They just walk around with the car engine left running polluting the environment and once again wasting tax payer money. Bored slobs. Also I'm getting a bit bored with Uber. Time for a bit of excitement. Fixed speed cameras on fwy's. Well, off to Bunnings tomorrow to get some spray paint. Like they do in Sydney, they spray them. Approach from side streets adjacent to fwy. Hoodie on and spray them, or better still 8 pound hammer through the glass. Third, use my land cruiser ute with my chains and rip them outta where they stand. Watch for the damage fellas. ENUF IS ENUF.

·
Banned
1,454 Posts
Typical authoritative tax funded pigs like the police in this nanny state. Next time I'm actually going let down as many of their tyres as possible in the holding zone while they're away from their vehicle. They just walk around with the car engine left running polluting the environment and once again wasting tax payer money. Bored slobs. Also I'm getting a bit bored with Uber. Time for a bit of excitement. Fixed speed cameras on fwy's. Well, off to Bunnings tomorrow to get some spray paint. Like they do in Sydney, they spray them. Approach from side streets adjacent to fwy. Hoodie on and spray them, or better still 8 pound hammer through the glass. Third, use my land cruiser ute with my chains and rip them outta where they stand. Watch for the damage fellas. ENUF IS ENUF.
How about going to visit the Muppets in the Hay street office with your spray paint, hoodie and hammer ? Just a suggestion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts