Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
6,098 Posts
Moms can demand what ever they want. The people that legally carry will ignore the silly policies in place and continue to carry with no one knowing. For 6 years I worked right next to a gun hating mom who was very open about it. Can't tell you how many times she said she would never be near anyone with a gun. I quietly laughed knowing every day she worked right next to me and my gun.

·
Premium Member
3,441 Posts
When I was driving I always carried how can you not just remain calm have a multi directional dash cam and a license carry permit and your all set. I recommend a small Glock 42 6 RD 380 ACP light weight compact easy to control 6 shot.

·
Premium Member
15,714 Posts
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
Moms can demand what ever they want. The people that legally carry will ignore the silly policies in place and continue to carry with no one knowing. For 6 years I worked right next to a gun hating mom who was very open about it. Can't tell you how many times she said she would never be near anyone with a gun. I quietly laughed knowing every day she worked right next to me and my gun.
That's great! I worked in a rabidly anti gun company for 10 years, and I was a reserve deputy sheriff the entire time. My boss knew I always carried and to his credit never brought it up. I was responsible for coordinating policy development and it tickled me that our workplace safety policy included language that was specifically added for my benefit; very specific verbiage about the "no firearms" policy applying to everyone, including law enforcement officers "not conducting official police business on the premises." It cracked me up, knowing that the only reason anyone would ever see my weapon would be if I had a reason to conduct OFFICIAL POLICE BUSINESS on the premises!

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
That's great! I worked in a rabidly anti gun company for 10 years, and I was a reserve deputy sheriff the entire time. My boss knew I always carried and to his credit never brought it up. I was responsible for coordinating policy development and it tickled me that our workplace safety policy included language that was specifically added for my benefit; very specific verbiage about the "no firearms" policy applying to everyone, including law enforcement officers "not conducting official police business on the premises."
Rule one do not draw your firearm unless you are going to use it!

So many people think 💭 that those like me that carry draw first but I have drew my gun once and that was years ago, but I am more like Wyatt Erp and draw as a last resource!

·
Premium Member
3,620 Posts
Great i will open carry mine tomorrow on all orders . I will put my door dash hat on as well .
Wtf do they want to take away dd drivers guns ? Were not allowed to protect our self ?
Quote of a future robber . ( rob this door dash driver there not allowed to carry guns safe havens )

·
Premium Member
59,622 Posts

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
How would the moms even know if a driver had a gun? Was the driver carrying open? Not concealed?

You have to ask yourself, when would you pull your gun? If someone had a gun pointed at you and says get out of the car. Would you pull your gun out and try to shoot hoping he doesn’t shoot first?

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
I'm not a gun owner so excuse my ignorance. I was always afraid I would shoot my dick off, can I assume the safety is on when you carry? How do you take the safety off and fire a shot with a gun pointed at your head? Always wondered about that. Note I am NOT anti-gun and not being critical of drivers who carry.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm not a gun owner so excuse my ignorance. I was always afraid I would shoot my dick off, can I assume the safety is on when you carry? How do you take the safety off and fire a shot with a gun pointed at your head? Always wondered about that. Note I am NOT anti-gun and not being critical of drivers who carry.
The answer would be in a question. Do you carry one in the chamber? And how fast can you move? I'm reading this whole thing as another psychological operation courtesy of the powers that be.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts