Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

Premium Member
"Bikini Beans" doesn't conjure up a good mental image for me! What are those "Beans" in the Bikini??? Sounds nasty! Pass.
bikinibeanscoffee.com
And since its an order and pay, you could spend some time there.
Still Pass?
Smile Product Orange Font Happy

Premium Member
Pass. I'm too far past my prime for young 20 and 30 somethings. They would think I was a creepy older delivery driver leering at them. They would only be nice if I was buying a $7 coffee and they thought they could get a $5 tip!

Now if they were all 40+ and 25 lbs heavier I might consider the offer! :LOL:

Premium Member
One of the WORST and SHITTTY delivery company! Keeps giving me $3 orders. View attachment 619997
It is hard for me to imagine a Completion Rate of only 79%. Is this a matter of accepting a DD delivery and turning it down a few minutes later because UE offered something that pays $5 more?

My completion rate is almost always 99-100%.

Registered
They can knock down your completion rate for just about anything. Them cancelling your order while you are on the way there. Or waiting 30 minutes for food that has not even been started and that's your fault too if you don't continue waiting. The completion rate is less about you and more about everyone else so theres alot of places you just can't go.

Registered
They can knock down your completion rate for just about anything. Them cancelling your order while you are on the way there. Or waiting 30 minutes for food that has not even been started and that's your fault too if you don't continue waiting. The completion rate is less about you and more about everyone else so theres alot of places you just can't go.
But to 79%? That鈥檚 20%. One out of every 5. And look at the rest. On time or early also crappy. The guy鈥檚 clearly multi-apping in a really incompetent way.

While DD certainly is crappy, the TS is no peach, either. But it鈥檚 DD鈥檚 fault, of course.

I鈥檓 shocked he鈥檚 not deactivated yet.

Premium Member
It is hard for me to imagine a Completion Rate of only 79%. Is this a matter of accepting a DD delivery and turning it down a few minutes later because UE offered something that pays $5 more?

My completion rate is almost always 99-100%.
Given the lack of transparency I can definitely imagine it. I can also imagine it if the driver has the misfortune of working in a market with places that keep him waiting, such as McD, Chik fil A, Panda Express, Outback, ghost kitchens ,etc.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts