Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
Delivery app customers rate their driver poorly because their food arrives late and cold.

Most Delivery App drivers decline bad paying orders to the point where the food gets cold and late

This is the mindless endless circle of delivery app “ratings”.

·
Registered
548 Posts
So how do others on this app maintain high ratings?

Everyone here declines lots of orders. It’s this forum that put me in single digits with DD. But the rest of my numbers are great. Same with most here.

Maybe not multi-app if one can’t keep up? Maybe drop a note here and there when delayed?

My Ms. Marple instincts tell me that as shitty as DD is, there must be some other reasons why others maintain decent numbers on same shitty DD.

·
Premium Member
7,296 Posts
So how do others on this app maintain high ratings?

Everyone here declines lots of orders. It’s this forum that put me in single digits with DD. But the rest of my numbers are great. Same with most here.

Maybe not multi-app if one can’t keep up? Maybe drop a note here and there when delayed?

My Ms. Marple instincts tell me that as shitty as DD is, there must be some other reasons why others maintain decent numbers on same shitty DD.
YES, a multi-app'er can do it! My 21% acceptance is at a 2021 high! All due to 1 restaurant that just opened, pretty high value orders with great tippers! We'll see how long it lasts! For you @Rickos69
Font Screenshot Gadget Technology Darkness

1 - 20 of 29 Posts