Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah. Waiting for my activation packet to arrive in a few days. Ya gotta chase the money.
Luckily I got mad at Uber Eats support weeks ago and I already got my activation and process just in time I think you'll like the doordash experience better once you get used to it... you actually get the name of the restaurant and the pay up front no deception

Yeah. Waiting for my activation packet to arrive in a few days. Ya gotta chase the money.
I'm averaging about $12 a delivery with the bonus pay right now ubereats is just filler for slow times lol

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I'm waiting too!

Luckily I got mad at Uber Eats support weeks ago and I already got my activation and process just in time I think you'll like the doordash experience better once you get used to it... you actually get the name of the restaurant and the pay up front no deception

I'm averaging about $12 a delivery with the bonus pay right now ubereats is just filler for slow times lol
What is in the activation kit????

·
Registered
107 Posts
it gets worse, DD will expand your service area, then sling shot back and forth, especially if you do everything in the beginning, they will abuse the shit out of you.
watch your gas and miles per day ---- just sayin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts