Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
And it's crowded enough there without a bunch of drivers sitting in their car. And those who sit with their head lights on are idiots and cause normal people to think abspot is about to open up, but no, it's an Uber driver who will be sitting with his lights from the time you go in to eat, to the time yr done. (I stop there for food now & then, I've witnessed the nuisance Uber drivers.)

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
What makes you think it was from sitting in the parking lot? He probably got pulled over for a moving violation. I don't think the police would be managing a restaurant's parking lot!

·
Registered
747 Posts
What makes you think it was from sitting in the parking lot? He probably got pulled over for a moving violation. I don't think the police would be managing a restaurant's parking lot!
Unless the asked them too. It's not legal to sit in their parking lot. It's for their customers. The lot's already at capacity often. Uber drivers are a nuisance there. OP knows. It's why he warning his fellow loiterers.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
because i saw the police drove around parking lot and look at every vehicle parked,same thing at TNC area that what police did

·
Banned
6,865 Posts
OP knows. It's why he warning his fellow loiterers.
... so he can take their spot... so he can park there ...

Disinformation is intentionally false or misleading information that is spread in a calculated way to deceive target audiences. The English word, which did not appear in dictionaries until the late-1980s, is a translation of the Russian дезинформация, transliterated as dezinformatsiya. Disinformation is different from misinformation, which is information that is unintentionally false. Misinformation can be used to define disinformation - where disinformation is misinformation that is purposefully and intentionally disseminated in order to defraud.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Unless the asked them too. It's not legal to sit in their parking lot. It's for their customers. The lot's already at capacity often. Uber drivers are a nuisance there. OP knows. It's why he warning his fellow loiterers.
Smh.This never happens in the East bay.No one really cares unless you are causing trouble.They just love to give tickets in S.F and the Millbrae...oh yeah the end of the month is here too ( quota time) :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts