Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

dont like it, go ahead and mail us your phone

706 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  LAuberX 
#1 ·
is the generic answer i got from uber regarding the phone fee, which they never told me (only knew about it thanks to the forums).

seems uber is cocky enough that they don't care if they lose drivers, since they keep spamming 3-7 ads a day on craigslist looking for drivers to "make 1300 a week!"

i then asked why couldn't the fee be included in the 20% of their cut..again, was given some generic bs "about cost" what cost? ok i get the need to pay for servers if that, but the 20% cut should be included of the phone fee and no ones told me i needed to use their phone. then i was told "don't like it? send us the phone then" nice assholish and generated response, Uber.

at this point, im waiting to see who will be taking uber to court for 100+ million lawsuit, just to make it on the news on their fraudulent tactics to both drivers and pax.

#2 ·
all weekend I saw drivers like ants everywhere in Los Angeles, the 20% has had little effect from what I can see.

Today the $1.00 per ride fee starts, I took the day off.

The phone fee of $10.00 per week starts today here too.

I worked 10-15% more hours and made 20% less than my normal.

not good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.